chapter 4

madrien's pov

It was time to see the idiots again, I just hope they finally decided to use their brains for once. Milana had decided to use her disguise and so did marius, milana is using the same name and looks, except a little older.

when we got to paris, it was night time. We decided to rest at the bakery and when we got up we would buy the mansion milana's parents suggested about buying. they had given us about 3.5 million dollars to buy it so we could have money for furniture if their was none and so we could buy a car to get to school. We would also have 20,000 dollars left.

when we got to the bakery, tom and sabine welcomed us with open arms. we would go to school the day after tomorrow, so that we could have time to settle in to our son to be mansion.

The next morning we got up early and at breakfast, we then set out to find the address of the mansion that we were going to buy. We arrived to the address after about 15 minutes. I've got to say though, this mansion is exquisite.

I can tell milana was thinking the same thing because she is looking at the mansion in awe

I can tell milana was thinking the same thing because she is looking at the mansion in awe. it was 7:30 in the morning and the estate agent stars work at 6:30. we call the real estate agent, she gets here and goes over a few key details. Apparently all we need to buy are curtains and bed sheets, as well as covers and pillows.

we got done buying supplies and setting the house to our liking around 1:30, we were on our way to a dealer who said that she had a special Lamborghini waiting for someone special like us.

she took us around back when we got there to a garage with tight security, she does a eye scan, hand scan, and then a body scan. The garage door opens quickly and once we are inside it shuts just as quickly. 

We saw an awesome Lamborghini and I could tell we all loved it. We all knew that we had a deal when she showed us the car, so we pay for it and leave.

 We all knew that we had a deal when she showed us the car, so we pay for it and leave

we were done getting the car home by 3:00, which is when francois dupont gets out. For dinner milana had made ramen with strawberry macarons as dessert. We went to the rooms that we claimed as our own and all fell asleep, I can't wait to see their faces at our return.