Ash Fall

Authors' Notes

(Twin Ruby's POV)

I slam my Crescent Rose into the ground and start firing at the large pack of beowolves. One around ten of them were gone. I yanked my Crescent rose out of the ground and started to swing it around, splitting their heads off from their necks and leaving them to disappear into ashes. I eventually killed all but one. As I look up at the last one, two large knives spear the back of it and into the ground. The beowolf transforms into nothing. I look up at it's killer to see my brother.

Twin (Y/N): Need a hand?

Twin Ruby: Hey! I had it under control!

Twin (Y/N): You didn't kill that one...

Twin Ruby: I killed the other thirty, though.

Twin (Y/N): Don't dwell on the past, Rubes.

My brother starts laughing, I chuckle along with him. It's been a week since we came to this planet, and almost the entire time, (Y/N) had been working on those Wattpad stories, trying to figure out how to get rid of Salem. He hardly comes up unless I call for help. I wonder if he finished the stories?

Twin Ruby: So?

Twin (Y/N): So, what?

Twin Ruby: Have you finished those stories you've been working on it?

Twin (Y/N): Yeah, hopefully there here.

He's finished the stories! Finally we might be able to destroy Salem! Wait, where did he send them?

Twin Ruby: Where are they?

Twin (Y/N): That's one problem...

Oh no... how far away are they?

Twin Ruby: What do you mean?

Twin (Y/N): There back on Brodie's street.

Brodie live in a one story house in the suburbs. I took a glance at the skyscrapers that surrounded us, some of them were damaged by previous Grimm attacks. We were in a main city. The suburb we came to this world from was one of the more further away ones that belonged to the city. There's no trains, bullheads, planes or anything that gives quicker transport because of Salem's wrath, it's gonna take forever for them to walk all the way here.

Twin Ruby: Why would you put them all the way over there?

Twin (Y/N): I had to make a portal that led to a place Brodie knew. They wouldn't just jump into a random portal for no reason.

Twin Ruby: Brodie should be able to know what city this is.

Twin (Y/N): Look, I didn't even know that this planet existed a week ago. Do I look like a tourist guide to you?

I took the time to eye up my brother's outfit and appearance. I look at him with a smirk on my face.

Twin Ruby: No, but you still look pretty stupid.

Twin (Y/N): Oh, I oughta...

He swings his arms in front of himself and acts like he's choking something. I roll my eyes at him.

Twin Ruby: You wouldn't.

Twin (Y/N): You right, I wouldn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Wattpad (Y/N)'s POV)

Gwen: Man... why do we have to walk for so long?

The eight of us walking down the streets of Brodie's suburbs. The destruction of the streets and houses was slowly getting worse as we walked further to where Brodie said the closest city was. He said that there was a bomb shelter on the outskirts of it. Hopefully that's where the twins were. Other than that, we have absolutely no clue.