𝟘𝟠.

Ⅱ𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ 😌

"Y'all ever just look at somebody and they be ugly?" I said, before taking a sip from my Sprite.

liquid electricity..

Everybody at our lunch table laughed at me while I sat there looking clueless cause I was deadass serious.

"Yo, I thought I was the only one." Von stopped laughing and bit into his chicken sandwhich.

"Hell nah." 

"Nae Nae, you wrong as hell for that." Deja laughed some more.

"Who you just look at? Cause you said that outta nowhere." Von asked.

"That mop head ass bitch over there. She keep mean mugging me." 

I'm finally back at my weak ass school after being suspended for 2 weeks. But since it's lunch, me and the fam decided to go to Wendy's.

"You know her?" Tyler asked.

"No, that's what I'm saying. Never seen the bitch before and she all up in mines." I ate a fry.

"Janaee, be chill." Von told me as the girl and her friend approached our table.

"No promises." I shrugged and took a sip of my electricity before turning towards the girls as they stood at our table.

"Yes Mrs. Track-Line?" Tyler said and I busted out laughing cause you can really see this bitch tracks.

"We shoulda told Ty that, instead of Janaee ass."

She rolled her eyes at her before turning her attention to me and I widened my eyes and blinked a few times as I mugged her.

"You know Killa?" 

"And you are?..."

"His girlfriend." She rolled her neck.

"That's cute." Tyler deadass started dying laughing.

"If you his girlfriend, fuck you wanna know about me for?" I said, getting annoyed. This like the fourth bitch I done argued with because of Killa. I'm tired of randoms getting outta pocket with me ova him.

"I seen y'all pictures on his Instagram and he won't delete em, which make me think y'all still fuck wit each other." 

"You seen pictures bitch so you obviously know I know him, what's the point of asking a question you already know the answer to? Make it make sense pooh." I laughed and waved her off.

"Well bitch, I'm over here to tell you to leave him the fuck alone, before I deal witcho ass myself." She got in my face, tryna intimidate me.

"BITCH. You needa be telling yo 'boyfriend' to leave me alone, before I fuck him just to make you mad. Miserable ass bitch." I waved her off.