𝟙𝟞.

||𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧||𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚🥴

"Of course." Janaee smiled down at me as I laid between her legs.

I licked my lips and smirked as I sat up and kissed her.

most definitely finna tease her ass

I slipped my tongue into her mouth while I hovered over her body, feeling her breathing get heavier.

I move lower and begin kissing and sucking on her neck, causing her to let out a few soft moans.

i love the way she moan .

I continue to make my way down and lift her shirt up before I start sucking on her titties, leaving hickeys all over.

She squirmed around a lil when I started kissing on her stomach, tryna push my head down.

not yet , ma.

As soon as I dragged my finger along the waistline of her shorts, her back arched and she moaned louder.

"Cam—" I kissed the spot right above her pussy before moving lower and sucking on her thighs.

"Come on." She whined.

dude a big ass baby .

"Slide out these, shordy." I tugged on her shorts.

She unzipped them before sliding out of em and taking her panties off.

She looked nervous as hell, no cap.

I looked down and licked my lips.

definitely finna feast 😩.

"Fat ma so pretty." I smiled and she blushed.

I kissed fat the top of fat ma before licking her slit and taking her clit into my mouth.

As soon as I started licking and eating, Janaee was moaning loud as hell, squirming and tryna run.

betta stop talkin allat shit .

After we was done, we took our showers and laid down before watching Victorious on Netflix.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Pookie!"

"What mane?!" I huffed and paused 2k.

this girl been yellin all damn day

"You checked Instagram today?!" She yelled from downstairs.

"Just bring yo ass up here, sexy pussy." I yelled back and shortly after, I heard her coming up the stairs.

"Now what you was saying?"She stood in the doorway and mugged me with her phone in her hand.

"You checked Instagram today?" I scrunched my face up.

"No. Why?"