𝑨 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚 Oᴘᴘᴏɴᴇɴᴛ

No one's POV

It was a sunny day, as usual, a girl with black hair and Ocean blue eyes named Hanabi was one of the Scarlet Ninja, She was one of the strongest Scarlet Ninja in her Training, As she was offered to train in the Scarlet Shadow Sect ruled by the Supreme Grandmaster, All of her opponent's were all weak that's what the Black-haired girl always say when she finishes competing her fellow classmates.

One day she saw a worthy opponent Since the boy was the strongest in the Shadow sect, they fought for hours until someone shouted "TIMES UP!! ITS A TIE" They both bowed at each other and hand languages to come outside. The black-haired Ninja with crimson red eyes nodded and after they both changed they both crossed paths.

Hanabi's POV

I changed my clothes and goes outside as the black-haired crimson red-haired boy said. I walked outside and sighed "I finally found a worthy opponent".I walked past at the boy I was fighting a few minutes ago, The boy grabbed my arm " Aren't you the Scarlet girl.." His voice was so Creepy bad Nodded "Y-yes, it was me! I'm H-Hanabi " I stuttered "Ah...I'm Hayabusa from the Shadow sec, it was nice fighting with you Hanabi" There was silence for a while "Do you want to train with me?.." I asked Hayabusa, he nodded "I'll see you Tonight Scarlet Hanabi, we will meet up at the cherry tree over there." He pointed at the hill "See you there too Shadow Hayabusa, it was nice meeting a worthy opponent" and Hanabi bowed and waved as Hayabusa walked away.

-At night-

Hayabusa's POV

I was waiting for the Scarlet girl I saw today as I was waiting I eventually heard footsteps getting near me and panting, I looked who it was and it was her, Her hair was all over her face and she was panting really badly "Are you ok?" I asked the scarlet girl "Y-yeah, I'm sorry I'm late I had to do some chores before I left" Hanabi bowed and apologized to me "It aright shall we start?" I asked the scarlet girl known as 'Hᴀɴᴀʙɪ' "With pleasure, you snot-nosed shadow" As we start fighting I started to notice her hair was getting in the way of her fighting.

"Hey Hanabi, come here," Hanabi came close to me and I asked her to turn around, I grabbed a Red ribbon that I had when I was like 2 gets old, I tied her hair in a ponytail so her hair won't disturb her while we're fighting,
"I'm done Hanabi" I let go of her as she stood up and thank me she hugged me really tight, I  haven't been hugged in the past few years Days and it feels...WARM.

Hanabi's POV

Hayabusa tied my hair using his ribbon I was surprised he's carrying a red ribbon around I really loved it!!, He finished tieng my hair and I stood up thank him and then hugged him reall tight!.

After that we fought all night we had a tie he won 4 times and I won 4 times too as we both lay down at the grass exhausted as the Moon was shining at Hayabusa's Crimson eyes. My heart felt warm it beat so fast I thought It skipped a beat. He looked at me with confusion and asked "Is anything wrong Hanabi" I didn't even noticed as I came back to reality I panicked and stuttered "Y-y-y-yeah!" I looked back at the moon as I felt like my cheeks were kinda burning "Haya-kun... Let's meet here again tomorrow?.." I looked at the moon and then him..He nooded and smiled "I gotta go now Haya-kun, Grandmaster might be looking for me." I waved goodbye to the Shadow Ninja and my FIRST FRIEND he waved back and we both gone opposite ways.

A few years later they're now 15. They have been enjoying each other's company for a while now... Present time.

No one's POV

As time goes by Hanabi and Hayabusa grown closer and closer until it broke to peices...Hayabusa now receiving the title of the SHADOW IGA OR CRIMSON SHADOW to defeat the shadow/Scarlet betrayer of their sec, Known as HANZO. As we grown up me and hayabusa eventually tore apart... We both were already given the 'Titles' (in this story Hanabi was given the title SCARLET NINJA and was given the Higanbana) As we said our goodbye's we meet at our old training spot..

"Will we meet again Hayabusa.?.." Hanabi questioned the Black haired guy that she known for a whole good 8 years. (they met when they were 7) "...." Hayabusa didn't reply "Meybe we will... Meybe we will not... I don't know I still have to deafeat the shadow betrayer..." hayabusa Answered "Ah..."Hayabusa looked at his Childhood best friend, they're eyes met and Hanabi felt something warm in her heart it felt... Good... She hadn't felt this for a while.." But I promise I'll come back to you.. " Hayabusa took of his mask and smiled." I want to come with you Haya." Hanabi took of her mask "Hanabi it's too risky, I don't want you dead." Hayabusa explained "You think I'm... WEAK!!.."Hanabi Yelled..."No!" Hayabusa yelled back at me "I. Saying its just too risky I don't want yo-" They both heard another voice shouting "Hayabusa let's go home it's almost curfew!" The white haired girl yelled and waved "... I PROMISE I'LL COME BACK....." Hayabusa slowly went down and whispered "MY SCARLET."
Hanabi hold her tears until 'Kagura' And hayabusa left. "She took of her ribbon and held it tight while looking at the moon." Come back safe, you Snot-nosed shadow " Hanabi wiped her tears and head back home.

                        𑁍❦𝚃𝙱𝙲❦𑁍

EEEP DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO MAKE KAGURA A GUD GIRL OR A BAD GURL! HEHE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 VEIWERS ON MY TWISTED LOVE BOOK I CHANGED SOME THINGS IN THE STORY IT'S NOT A COPY OF THE ACRUAL BACKSTORY OF HANABI AND HAYABUSA! AND THAT POOR QUALITY ART IS MOINE UwU Love you guys,This took me a day to finish only a few hours. 1057 words 𝚊𝚕𝚕.

Zz Lily oita here-