"Who Are You?"

Hi frensss good morning/night /afternoon! I don't really mind updating this story since it has less reader... But who cares! Well hope yall will enjoy this ss!! ❤️ 💛 💙

Author's pov

Hayabusa looked at the picture and just putted it back, He cleaned his house for a good 2 hours until someone knocked on the door he opened to see a girl with Raven hair and blue ocean eyes...

Hayabusa's POV

"May I help you?"

I looked at the Raven haired girl then she started bowing...

"Thank you for helping me yesterday Mr. Hayabusa"

She gave me a basket full of fruits and vegetables I still was shocked...

"You're welcome... Its my pleasure?... And don't call me 'Mr'. Hayabusa,Just call me Haya or Hayabusa"

She stopped bowing and handed over the basket

"Just call me Hanbi then...do you need help cleaning Hayabusa?"

She smiled and offering me help..

"Thats too much... Do you really want to help a person you just met clean they're house?"

She looked at me a little erm what do we put this... Shocked?

"Well you saved my life bringing you this food of basket isn't enough..."

She has some points but not enough... I just agreed and we started cleaning... And chatting..

"Hey.. Do you know HANABI means fireworks right?"

She looked uncomfortable with a little smirk in her face she looked nervous...

"Yes, I knew.."

I stared at her and stopped cleaning

"I'm sorry... Did I make you fell uncomfortable?..."

She looked at me surprisingly and moved her hands insanely

"N.. No!! I was just surprised you mentioned that, People usually make fun about my Name!"

I smiled and she let out a sigh

"Your name is special why would anyone make fun of it?"

She continued wiping the shelves and let out a little smile...

"I'm a little hot-headed I can explode anytime and scold you for no apparent reason"

I continued sweeping the floor and hit the shelf the picture I was looking at hours ago fell down and shattered... I was panicking for some reason and started picking the frame letting the glass slip slip onto the floor...

"Are you ok Hayabusa?,Why did you pick up the frame you might get hurt.?"

I putted the frame back and she started sweeping the glass, I was speechless and was daydreaming after awhile I was silent until the clock rang.

"Hayabusa, I'll be going now ill see you around"

She went near te front door and opened it

"Goodbye Hanabi, It was nice meeting you thank you for helping me clean.."

She waved and closed the door, it was already lunch time I walked towards the frame that broke and tried scratching off the red crayon...

"Who are you"

I squinted my eyes and heard a knock at the door, I saw kagura smiling she invited me to eat with her... We went to a near restaurant and ate.

~>To be Continued! <~

Hi Weebs and gamers Lily here sorry for my grammar and Speelings mistakes hope you liked it! Stay home and be safe! Byeeeee ❤️🏡👌