cry

harry stylez sat in his room in his gigantic fuck-off mansion, crying.

"my life is so horrible, i hate my fucking life, i have all these stans but all i wanted was a billion dollars, an entire country to rule over, a solid gold giant pyramid dedicated to me, several hundred servants, a bathtub full of diamonds, the world's most expensive purebred dog, and a 2002 vauxhall corsa"

he wiped his tears off with a wad of hundred dollar bills and laid back on his bed, staring up at the painting of himself on the ceiling. "fuck it," harry said, "i'm gonna find myself an e-girl"

harry logged into twitch.tv with his username L14mSm3lls0fG4rb4g3_69420 and looked through his recommended section. there was a streamer called lysa1201 who only had 6 viewers at the time, so he was like "lmao lets check out who this loser be" but little did he know she was the ooposite of a loser

sammy aka lysa1201 sat in her recording studio, streaming midnight minecraft. her friend had just donated a heckload of bits so she was happy. and not crying like that loser harry was. and as per the rules of midnight minecraft, she had to jump in lava with the contents of her inventory.

"f," she said, and dived into a pool of the aforementioned danger beans.

when she respawned, she looked over at poopy the cat. "why won't you stand up you dumb noodle" she said, spam clicking him.

samjy looked at chat. there was a new name, L14mSm3lls0fG4rb4g3_69420, who said:

"ew who the fuck plays minecraft? but even i know you shouldnt jump in the lava. i literally just got here and the first thing i see is you purposely jumping in lava. what gives, buckeroo?"

sammy pressed a button to change to her full screen facecam scene on obs. she gave the camera a withering glare that screams "are you frickign serious rn"

switching back to the game, she said, "if you don't like minecraft you don't have to be here. but i like minecraft."

harry gawped at the screen. the face that had just stared into his soul no longer took up the entirety of his tiny screen, but he still saw her in his mind. (and in a corner of the screen that was like 3 and a half pixels wide.)

she had adorable brown almond shaped eyes and dark blue hair. and when she stared at him he felt something he hadn't felt in thousands of years. happiness.

he looked at the corner of the screen with her face cam. harry was blind as fuck so he couldn't see unless she zoomed it in. so he just stared at the gameplay.

"bruh, minecraft is more boring than one of those giant drill things they mine with," he complained aloud. "....haha, boring, like mining. minecraft. get it? haha im so funny."

someone in sammys chat was like, "@ L14mSm3lls0fG4rb4g3_69420 fake fan smh u dont know the rules of midnight minecraft where she gotta do stuff if ppl giv da moneys"

harry looked at sams facecam, deep in thought. "maybe if i simp for her she will love me" then he wnent to her donation thing and gave $300. the message read "my queen i am sorry for judging you and mincratf here is your compensation"

as soon as the notification notified her notifyingly, sammy squeaked like she'd just seen a microwave. "THANJ YOU SO MUCH FOR THE $300 HOLY FRICK BALLS WHAT HOW WHY WHO WHY WHAT HOW WHO WHAT WHY OH MY GOSH THANKS L14MSM3LLS0FG4RB4GE_69420!!!!!!!!"

harry typed in chat: "youre welcome <3"

salmon then said, "if you wanna join my discord server, exclamation mark discord, i can give you a role because you gave me so much money holy frick!"