The party

Sid, Shilpa, Naina, Yuvi, Su meet again at the airport. They remember everything they did together. Things are cold between Yuvi and Naina.
Sid: Let's go guys!
Yuvi: Yes, Sid! Let's party!

In the ballroom, Armaan, Riddhima, Anjali, Atul, Dr. Kirti, JP and Jiggy are ready for the event. Dr. Shashank is eagerly waiting for his interns, who now are good doctors. Loudly the interns entered, the room was full of smiles and happiness. Everyone hugged Dr. Shashank, tears of happiness were in everyone's eyes. Riddhima looked at Sid but she didn't had the courage needed to go and say hi to him. She was happy that she finally sees him, oh and how much he has changed. Dr. Shashank is called on stage to be awarded for his beautiful journey and a succesful career. Sid is looking at Riddhima, she is proud of her father. Sid smiles, he can't believe how beautiful Riddhima is, she changed a lot. They have an eye lock, Sid waves to her, she smiles and waves back.
After the awards the DJ puts a romantic song, Sid and Shilpa, were dancing together, the pair next to them was formed by Armaan and Riddhima. In the middle of the song the DJ ask the pairs to change, Riddhima falls into Sid arms and Shilpa into Armaan's.
They were both very shy, but keeping a beautiful eye contact, they remind of all the memories they have together and dance along. Everyone was watching at them now, a dance full of passion and emotions. The song finishes and everyone congrats them, they leave in opposite directions.

Later in the night everyone meets and talk.
Armaan and Sid are joking about their memories with Sid as a disciplinar officer. Riddhima can't take her eyes off Sid.
Sid: So guys, what's up? When was your wedding?
Armaan looks at Riddhima and an awkward situation is created.
Armaan: Actually we have been married for 8 years...
Sid: But?
Armaan: Lately we had different thoughts and we are separated

Sid feels very strange and guilty, he doesn't know why he feels the guilt, but it's there. Maybe because he asked... He has no idea.

Yuvi: Let's talk about our careers guys forget the love life
Shilpa: I am a doctor in Panchgani, I take care of the kids from there.
Yuvi: Wow, that's cool! What about you Sid?
Sid: I am working in a hospital from Boston, I am very happy there, I studied a lot and I am a part of the best team of doctors.

Naina doesn't want to answer, she wants to keep distance between her and Yuvi. Sid notices and ask her.

Sid: What about you, Naina?
Naina: I am working in London, in a hospital for kids.
Sid: That's very nice, Naina!

Yuvi: What about you, Armaan? And you, Riddhima?
Armaan: As you all know I am working at Sanjeevani, but I have a lot of projects out of the city as well.
Riddhima: I have been very dedicated to my job and I've always gave my best.
Sid: I heared you are the best doctor from Sanjeevani.
Riddhima smiles
Riddhima: Yes...

Dr. Shashank and Padma come at the table.
Padma: Hi, Sid! How are you, son?
Sid: I am very good, ma'am! What about you?
Padma: I am well! You look more handsome now!
Sid laughts
Sid: Thanks!

Dr. Shashank: I am waiting for all of you tomorrow at Sanjeevani!
All: Okay, sir!