New beginnings

9 years, 3287 days, 78.888 hours...
Siddhant wakes up in the morning, he checks his phone and sees a phone call from Dr. Shashank. He calls Dr. Shashank back immediately:
Sid: Hello Sir!
Shashank: Hi Sid! After a long time I finally hear your voice, how are you son?
Sid: I am very good, sir! What happened, sir? Is everything all right?
Shashank: Yes, actually my retirement is next week and I wanted everyone to come, so if you can please come. I know you are living far away but it will mean a lot. I really miss you!
Sid: I miss you too sir, I will book a flight from Boston to Mumbai on Friday.
Shashank: Ok, son! I am waiting for you! See you soon!
Sid: Bye!

Riddhima is cleaning her room, suddently she finds a box, she knows very well what the box contains. Memories. Lots of memories. Riddhima openes the box and picks up the album, she gently touches the photos, she remembers it was the day when she married Sid for the second time. Somewhere deep down in her soul she still feels guilty, she sheds a tear and close it. She smiles...

Sid goes and books a flight, he remembers all the memories with his friends, his love, Sanjeevani was a very important part of his life. In his heart he still misses Riddhima, his sacrifice for true love was the best thing he could ever do. He starts thinking of his memories with Riddhima, he smiles...

He lives in Boston now, he's not married, he is afraid of marriage. He dated a few girls but ran away of all the vows. He is afraid of breaking his heart once again. He is a very responsible man now, he takes his duty very serious. Every morning he makes a cappuccino, he likes it now, because it makes him feel closer to Riddhima.

Riddhima is the best doctor at Sanjeevani, she is very dedicated to her work, she loves helping people. Riddhima won a lot of awards for being a very good doctor, but her love life is quite difficult. She has problems in her marriage, both her and Armaan are still affected about what happened 9 years ago: Riddhima still feels guilty, she keeps her memories with Sid close and Armaan wished that he could talk with Shilpa before she left. They wish to meet again. To talk to each other.