Sanjeevani

Dr. Kirti: Welcome, doctors!
All: Welcome, ma'am!
Dr. Kirti: This is the new and improved Sanjeevani with the latest technology.
Sid: Wow, this looks pretty nice.
Dr. Kirti: Yes, actually we tried to improve our machines but keep the same lovely design.
Shilpa: That's right, ma'am! The whole hospital is exactly as I remember. Maybe a little better now.
Dr. Kirti (smiles): I am glad.

They have been taken to make a tour inside every room. A strong nostalgia came, memories, fun, friendship were all there.

What about love?
Love was there as well, hidden in thier hearts, Sanjeevani means love for all the doctors from there. It's the place were their hearts met. It's also the place where they sacrificed thier love.

Sid starts remembering all the beautiful memories with Riddhima but then he reminds himself of the sacrifice he did.

Shilpa remembers that she never told Riddhima that she is her sister or when she left Arman behind. It was for his happiness. It's clear that he didn't loved her but why does it feel different now? What changed?

After the tour they went in the cafetaria and ordered a coffee.

Sid: One cappuccino please!
Riddhima and Su looked at him.
Su: Ew... bro, you are still drinking it?
Sid: Yes, what's the problem, this is coffee as well.
Riddhima smiles and remembers when Sid tried to impress her.
Riddhima: One cappuccino here as well.
Sid suddently looked at Riddhima and smiled, they were having an eye contact.

Dr. Shashank came and sit at the table.
Shashank: Hey, doctors? How are you?
All: Good, sir!
Shashank: I have something to ask you, please think about it.
Sid: Sure, sir. Tell us.
Shashank: I would like you all to re-join Sanjeevani.
They all looked a little confused.