Re-joining Sanjeevani

They all took a moment to think about it, they had their own lives far from the place they left 9 years ago. Was re-joining Sanjeevani a good idea?

Naina: I don't think that's a good idea, sir. I mean we all have jobs at different hospitals, we can't just left them for coming back here.

Dr. Shashank: Please think about it, I am not forcing anyone, I know you all are very good doctors and we really need some good hands.

Sid: I also don't think that's a really good idea but we will think about, sir.

Dr. Shashank: Okay, guys. I will let you to think for a while, thank you so much for visiting us today.

Naina: It's our pleasure!

They all decided to gather up and think about Dr. Shashank's proposal. They went to Sid's apartment.

Sid: What should we do, guys? I mean we have so many memories here, we became friends there, we learnt so many things at Sanjivani. But that was 9 years ago, we all work in different hospital, we have a life, family somewhere else.

Naina: I really don't know, Sid. (looks tensed)

Yuvi knows that Naina has problems with her marriage, he still loves her and wants to make things right between them.

Yuvi: I think we should give a try, six months. If we don't feel good here, we can all leave.

Su: I agree with Yuvi.

Sid and Naina looked at each other.

Sid: Okay, six months only. Naina, what do you think?

Naina: I don't know, Sid...

All: Come on, Naina.

Naina: Okay, fine.

They decided to go back at Sanjeevani and tell doctor Shashank that they are joining Sanjivani for six months.

Dr. Kriti: Glad to have you back, doctors!
Dr. Shashank: I really didn't think you guys will accept, thank you so much! We really missed you around here.

Riddhima hears the news and smiles, she finally can make things good between she and Sid.

Dr. Kriti: Your work starts from now, go to duty.

Sid (whispers): She hasn't changed at all.

Dr. Kriti: Did you say anything, dr. Sid?

Sid: No, ma'am.

Dr. Kriti: Then back to your duties.

A new chapter began in their lives. But what's it going to bring?