Chapter 4 - Deluca

Arriving late at my company  again because of traffic, I'm so annoyed like what the fuck I'm late twice today for both my jobs .Anyways ,

Walking in the building I proceed to greet those who aren't afraid of me ,then into the elevator I get off at the 36th floor and walk out ,I immediately look around and its empty I can't see Maya anywhere so I proceed to walk to my office and get in ,but my door quickly opens and there stands a frantic Maya looking anything but calm.

Morning, sorry I'm late what is it? "I ask taking in her frantic state .

You were  supposed to be here 10 minutes ago ,the company that you're partnering with is here but in the boarding room, they were very angry that you weren't there but I explained to them that you have another job and they understood, they are waiting for us now we have to go " she rants out ,I nod and groan.

You presented everything right? "I ask hoping she did ,I'm in no mood to convince nobody now.

Yes ,all you have to do is be there,greet ,sign the papers then we're done ,let's goo!" She exclaims I nod grabbing my bag and following after her .

I don't know what I'd do without Maya honestly ,even I forgot I had a meeting with the company I was partnering with ,and I can't even believe I let that important information slip my mind ,I just hope the owner isn't a rude brute, but Maya explained so it should be okay .My thoughts are interrupted by Maya announcing me.

Yes sir, she's here now "she announces opening the door wider ,I walk in ,taking off  my glasses ,my heels clicking with a every step I take and I'm greeted with 3 gentleman in suits standing next to the boardroom table .

I'm so sorry for my tardiness gentleman,I promise I'm never late " I apologies walking towards them ,lifting my eyes ,I look at them and ,hot damm !

The SUV guy is looking back at me with a smirk ,the intimidating dude is standing in the middle ,then a scrawny looking guy is standing next to them .The SUV dude greets first, extending he's hand with a smirk.

I'm Marco Deluca ,its okay we all get late sometimes "he greets shaking my hand ,I shake back with a firm grip while nodding.

The intimidating one in the middle also smirks ,as he extends he's hand ,I gently grip it with a firm hand.

Ryan Deluca and you are ?" He asks in a deep voice ,god he's voice, I mentally smack myself .he's thee Ryana Deluca, oh god what am I getting myself into ,stfu it could be rumors dude.

I shake the scrawny looking guy's hand and he says he's name is Cole the assistant of both the Mr Delucas ,I smile politely at all of them .

Pleased to meet you gentleman, I'm Malia Viscor ,the owner and I'm sure my assistant Maya has filled you in ,shall we proceed ?"I ask politely they nod pulling out their chairs I sit next to Maya  ,and they sit opposite us so we facing one another .Maya then proceeds to bring out the papers and hands them to Cole ,who hands them to Ryan which he signs and passes over to Marco who also signs then passes it over to me and I sign too, then close the documents hand them over to Maya with a polite smile .

We'll email you the copies right after the meeting "Maya informs and they nod gathering their selves,as we stand up again and push in our chairs I fix my dress ,walking towards the door preparing to greet them out.

Cole is the first to walk out ,I shake he's hand and he walks out ,then Marco walks over and does the same .

I  finally have your name " he smirks ,I chuckle.

Yeah so ?"I ask with a smirk he chuckles shaking he's head.

Hope to see you again  Ms Malia "he says and walks out following Cole .

Can I have a moment with Ms Malia" Mr Ryan Deluca demands staring at Maya ,Maya who just looks at me and I nod ,she walks out leaving me to this man .

I look up to him with a raised eyebrow.

What is it you wanted sir ?"I ask him as he stares down at me . God this man is finnne! It should be illegal to be this good looking.

We're business associates now Malia ,feel free to call me Ryan Yes?"he asks I nod with a polite smile.

Sure ,well talk to me Ryan what is it ?"I ask smiling up at this giant ,I see him take a breath, a shallow one at that .

Seeing as we run around the same circle ,I would like if you agreed to go with me to the Charity Ball event taking place next week Friday ?"He asks politely .

I'm immediately taken back ,is he asking me out.Jesus!

As like your date ?"I ask confused ,he smirks .

Yes ,as my date "he confirms ,oh my God!

Uh sure, why not" I smile at him ,he smiles back such a sexy smile.

Well I'll pick you up at 8 "he says I nod and take a piece of paper from my note book ,writing down my address ,I had it over to him ,I wrote my number too.

Here you go " I give him the paper ,he looks at it and smirks ,after that.

It was a pleasure doing  business with you "he says taking my hand and pressing a wet kiss on it ,I smile .God whyyy

Likewise ,see you next week Ryan " I dismiss he chuckles and walks out and I almost collapse in shock .

He asked me out didn't he?

No, Malia he's only asking you for business purposes ,he did mention that its because we evolve in the same circles right ! Dammm I have to look good in this charity ball then ..

I knew about the event ,yes its even sponsored by my best friend Trey ,its for people with cancer ,I remember him telling us about it and I knew I'd go but heyyy loook now I got a date ,well damm see just how they take the news ,I met Ryan Deluca, he looks real scary though but at least he's a good business man . He doesn't look much like Lucas for them to be twins ,but he does have that sharp jaw line ,strong face ,and he has the darkest  grey eyes I've ever seen in my life I guess there is some sort of resemblance though Ryan is taller maybe by an inch ,and broader shoulders ,dammm I shouldn't be comparing them .

Such  a hectic day!

Hellloo👻!

She finally met Ryan 🔥👻!!

Dammm it was about godamm time ,took a whole 4  chapters for them to meet !

What do y'all think about the Charity Ball event??

Ryan is giving me sneaky vibes 😎

Stay beautiful/handsome.

Get to know me :
My names Aletta 😌
A lot of people say it rare but I love it regardless its a beautiful name.

😉lets be friends :

Instagram: @Aletta_Smith