28

I pulled back into my yard and parked the car

I pulled back into my yard and parked the car. Caramina turned to me. "Are you sure about this Oscar?" I nodded my head and grabbed her hand. "Hell yeah. I've never been so sure about anything in my life. I love you." She smiled at me and squeezed my hand. Then we got out of the car and walked up to the door. All of my Santos were looking at us confused as hell.  

When I saw Santi I tensed up and clenched my jaw. I let Caramina's hand go. She turned and looked at me. "Go inside mami. I'll be there in a minute." She nodded and walked inside, closing the door behind her. 

I walked up to Santi and stood directly in his face. "So you've been fucking Bella?" He backed down some and looked a little scared. "Spooky. I..." "You what!" He started to physically shake which only pissed me off even more. "You fucking violated Santi! I don't want to see you on my fucking streets anymore! You're officially put off! Now get the fuck out of my face before I decide to greenlight your ass!" I jumped at him as I finished my statement. He fell to the ground and scrambled to his feet. As he walked off the yard all of the other Santos started barking at him. 

"Yo, what's going on Spooky?" Jose said walking up to me. "Santi got Bella pregnant." Jose's eyes shot open wide. "Oh shit!" He shook his head. "Damn. That's fucked up." I nodded. "Well, just make sure he doesn't step a foot back on my yard." He nodded. "No problem Spooky." 

Some of the Santos started talking to each other and mugging me. "Anybody got a fucking problem with Santi getting put off can follow his ass out the mother fucking door!" 

I waited and looked around. No one moved. "I didn't fucking think so!" 

"Aye yo Spooky! What's up with the Diablo puta coming back over here?!" 

I turned and frowned. Benny stood up from the couch and looked at me. He folded his hands across his chest to show some dominance. I smirked and walked up to him. I leaned in and growled into his ear. "What the FUCK did you just call her?"

Another cholo walked up behind Benny. "Spooky we don't fuck with the Diablos. You put that rule in place. So what? We're supposed to switch up because you're fucking one?"

I backed up and frowned at him. I looked around at everyone else. "Anybody else feel the same way?"

A few other Santos walked up next to them. Two girls and two guys. "Yeah Spooky, I mean, we've never fucked with the Diablos. Why now?" 

"I don't have to explain SHIT to any of you! I'm the fucking leader!" I hit my chest as my voice boomed across the yard. "I am THE Santo! You fucking hear me!" 

Most of them nodded and stood behind me. But Benny and the other five Santos held their ground. "So that's how it is Benny?"

Benny shook his head. "It doesn't have to be Spooky. But you need to send the Diablo back to her people." 

I spit on the ground in his direction. "Well too fucking bad. I'm not. We're together, whether you like it or not. She's not going anywhere. So either accept her or follow Santi."

Benny looked around at the other Santos. The girls looked scared and walked back over behind me. I looked at Benny, waiting for him to make his choice with the other two Santos. Benny and the other Santos walked off and away from the yard. The Santos who stayed barked at them as they left. I can't believe Benny left. He was my fucking right hand. I trusted him to always have my back. 

I huffed and turned around, making my way to into the house. Inside was no better. 

Bella had one of my chopping knives in her hands and she was running around the house chasing Caramina.

"You fucking puta! You're the reason Spooky left me!" 

Caramina jumped over the couch to avoid Bella getting close to her. "Bella leave me alone! I love Oscar and he loves me! So stop! You know I can't do anything to you because you're pregnant!" 

"Are you two fucking loco?"

They both stopped and looked up at me. Then they both started yelling at me. Trying to scream over the other to get my attention first.

"CALLETE!"

They both got quiet. "Bella get the fuck out. Santi's been put off. You better go fucking check on your baby daddy." She frowned at me and then looked at Caramina again. I raised my eyebrow. "If you lay one hand on her I will have the cholas beat that baby out of you. Don't fucking test me." I pinched the bridge of my nose and pointed towards the door. "Get the fuck out."

She grabbed her stuff and left. Slamming the door behind herself.

Caramina ran up to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her. "It's okay bebesita. It's okay. She's gone. It's just you and me now." She buried her head into my chest further. I just held her tight and comforted her. It's just the beginning. I know that shit is going to be tough. Really tough. But I was going to remain strong for Caramina. We would get through this, together.

______________________________________________

Shit definitely didn't go over well with the Santos

What's going to happen with the Diablos?

What is Diego going to do?