7 ' Back

Mercury House - Saturday - 12:12 am

This stupid bitch of a wife Mercury has really had me put in a mental health institution for three and a half years. Can anyone take a guess of what I did while I was there?

I was forced to take medication, which after a year, I found a way around that.

Why couldn't they just see, that Mercury dosent deserve her life? I want her babies, her career, her life overall. I hate Naz, and I love Mercury, but I hate that she took Naz from me.

I sat outside of the house, I hadn't even realized that Naz was out of prison. I guess life wasn't life after all. I gave them so much evidence to use, but I guess she had a better lawyer this time. Whatever.

I sat here watching the lights go on and off in they room. They probably fighting already.

I must say her son Sian is a fucking scary ass brat. Everytime he sees me he calls me the bogeyman. Like what? I havent did anything.

3:48 am

They lights have been off for a while. I piked the locks to get in and disabled the security system. I have access because, when I got out I got hired at the security company that she uses.

Nice right.

"Ahh fuck" I heard loudly

I knew Mercury voice all too well.

I stood there in the doorway of their bedroom. Watching Naz eat her out from behind. I should just kill them both right now. Take their kids and leave.

"I fucking love you" Naz said coming back up to her face kissing her

I took a couple of pictures for myself, and maybe a blog site or two.

I left them and went back into the kitchen. Where I wanted to put some Ricin posing in they're food and drinks.

I laughed and took their bananas and left out and re enabling their security system.

Home - 3:47 pm

I woke up to my phone going off. About who know whats. But I went to Nazareth Instagram page and she had posted Mercury for their anniversary. How fucking sweet.