part 13.)

Afterschool..
"Hey do you want to hang out at my place tonight?" "sure, nothing much to do , my moms working again" I say excitedly but then sadly.

Later as I get into Bill's home.
"Hey dad" "hey guys, how was your guys day?" "great, I guess" "good" i sigh. "What's wrong?" "Well my best friends didnt say happy birthday , their always busy with their stupid anime dweebs. *sigh*" "awe :( well I remembered" "yes but that's not the point. The point is that they always remembered. I'm just glad some people remembered. But sometimes it hurts when the ones who were there for you and then they forget about you. Mostly all the 6th and 8th graders remembered but not even 7th grade did. Anyways its ok"
I go to the bathroom , and sit on the ground thinking and crying silently.
Knocks 
"Hey love, you know what today is also?"
"What?"
"Our 7 months being together"
"....
"wow. It's been that long already"
"Yea love. I just wanted to say something too"
"Go ahead"

"I'm just glad to have you as my girl. I love you so much. I'm proud for what you dealt with and that you got through it. Your my prized possession. I'm glad to have met you that day. I would do anything to make you happy. Not that it takes much effort. I hate seeing you so depressed :( it hurts me just as much as you are. I hope you know that your such an amazing person,  your personality is great. I dont give a shit what anyone says, if they say your fake , then let them say that, cause I'll be the one stepping in. If you have problems,  I'll help you out. We both stick together no matter what. Even if we're both mad at each other , ill always want you. I gotcha no matter what. I hope we stay together forever. Your probably the most loyalist, prettiest, girl I'll ever meet. I love you Alayna." He hugs me tightly.
I cheer up and we both go back down to the kitchen.
I put my head down looking st Steph.
"Hun, I know you seem sad and depressed. But yknow its life. It's never gonna treat you right. But , I did get you this"
Bill puts a cake on the counter with candles. "Happy Birthday"
"Thank you" I say softly but happily.
Steph quickly gets up , telling me to come with him to his room. I go with him holding hands as he rapidly gets up the stairs.
"I got you something for our 7 month anniversary"
"And what is that?"
He hands me a little box.
It's a gold bracelet with A + S forever.
"Stephie 🥺, really?"
"surprise *nervous laugh*"
I run to him and we both fall on the bed on top of each other...