part 16.)

The Stones were drinking ofc. Not surprised, but Charlie didnt drink much. Steph was kinda jealous when Keith touched my face. "Sorry about what Keith did" I apologized. "Its fine, just dont let him violate you like your father did" . Charlie looked lonely so I sat with him and had a chat, "why so down?". "Just missing my wife. You remind me of her, just how polite and respectful you are. Your personality is like hers."
"Aw thank you. Dont worry you'll see her soon. Hopefully. Just remember she'll be happy when she sees you again".
"Your right, thanks for cheering me up Alayna." "No problem,  dont be shy. I've learned not to be shy. Well kinda since I'm socially awkward with guys. But yea" "can we hug?" I look at Steph as he nods. Me and Charlie hug for a bit. Mick comes out of the blue and says "COUPLES". "Shut up you asshole" Charlie exclaims with annoyance.
"Sorry, he can be a little jerk. Just like that one time he asked me if I was his drummer when he was drunk, so I got out of bed, showered,  shaved , suited up and drove to his house and punched him hard." "Well sheesh,  he is a jerk. I think your a great drummer, like probably one of the greatest in history cause like your one of the ones who became the most popular British group of rock and roll. " "aw thanks! Hey when I read your paper earlier,  you said you wanted to become a graphic designer?" "Oh yea, why do you ask?" "Oh cause before I started drumming i actually was a graphic designer and I was in a different band called the Blues Incorporated" "oh nice! Wow , I finally found a person who actually likes everything I like to do" "well I'm only 24 and I go on tik tok for aesthetics" "GASP , what's yours?" "I'm more of a vintage dad friend" "we can easily tell haha" "aye mate, at least I'm not an E-Boi"
"Exactly, if you hadn't known already, I'm more of a vintage soft girl"
"Really? I thought you would've been a mom friend?"
"Ehh i was thinking about it but i decided to stick with this" I said happily
"Nice. What do you carry with you for your aesthetic"
"Well, quite a few things: a camera, a sketchbook with materials , paper in case of ideas , headphones for music, a mini box full of souvenirs of the 60s, records, cassettes, CDs,  drinks/beverages, chapstick, little notes for planning, a book,  and this lip gel"

"Good selection, I carry milk and honey the book by rupi kaur, printed articles from the 60s,  polaroid pictures of aesthetic things, my iced tea or coffee depending on my mood,chapstick,  headphones, random notes I took about the curiosity I had that day, camera,random pins,a couple more things I cant think of atm"
"Nice selection"

Stephen just interrupts with jealousy. "Hey can I talk to you for a second alone" "sure"
"I'll be back , DONT BE SAD or I'll drown you with love and support for our both well beings"
He laughs "ok"

"Are you flirting with him?!" "WHAT?! Why would I leave you for him!" "You've been talking to him this whole time" "Look, I don't like like him, I like him as a friend" "sure that's what they all say" "Steph! I'm not flirting with him, I'm just having a good conversation! He looked lonely, I hate seeing people so down" "Fine." "Stephie 🥺🥺 I'm sorry :(" We both stare at each other for a bit. I look at him with puppy eyes." "Ok I'm sorry " We hug and he kisses me. We both hold hands as I see Charlie just sitting down looking sad. Mick and Keith were having a good ol time and then out of nowhere I hear glass break and yelling. "Great not a fight" Charlie looks annoyed. I go over and say "whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, easy there, calm down. What happened" Keith looks at me with his eyes narrowed and face tightened "this little rat over here tried to swing" "HE DID IT FIRST" Mick yells. "Ok ok, calm" I put my hands to calm everyone down. "Everyone, calm down, take a break" I hear Keith walking down the hall out on to the balcony. I recognize it from the hiccuping after when someone drinks too much. I sit by him calming him down as I play on the acoustic , I play my favorite song 'Rain on Me by Joji'
He looks at me sitting criss cross on the balcony as its turning to night from daylight savings. "You have an amazing calming voice. Thank you, that dumbass is a drama queen about everything" "I could tell, sorry about what happened" "its alright I deal with this on a daily basis" "oh gosh"
"Your really pretty" "thank you, I'm taken already and plus your 9 years older than me" "ok. I was giving you a compliment, not flirting like mr Watts was doing over there" "was he? Or are you saying that because your flirting?" "Um COUGH" "oh Richards your always the same" "how do you know me so well" "books, interviews, backstage tapes" "great :) bIG faN"
We both go back inside as I go back to Charlie and Steph. Bill was trying to get Mick to stop whining about the incident. I go over to him and say "LISTEN HERE YOU BLOODY  LITTLE SHIT, JUST SHUT UP. IM NOT TOLERATING YOUR NONSENSE OF CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR. EITHER STOP AND SHUT UP OR GET OUT." He looks at me in horror, and he just smiles. "I'll be fine dear, but IM NOT TOLERATING YOU YELLING AT ME" "WELL THEN SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BLOODY PIECE OF CRAP" We both start fighting. Stephen comes over in a slow pace and I freaking slam Mick to the ground throwing punches and slaps at him. "Alayna! Calm down! He's not worth your time!" Keith comes over.  I keep hitting him as I can see the purple on his face and his black eye. He also has a bleeding lip and nose. Stephen pulls me away as I smacked the literal taste out his mouth. "Love! Love! Love! Calm!!" Stephen yells. I calm down and leave the kitchen where the bloody remains of Mick were. "Jesus Christ Mick, you got busted up." Charlie exclaims. "Geez, I didnt realize how she could get so fed up" Bill explains. "Neither did I" Stephen agrees. "Well the kid finally did something to this drama queen".