Chapter-1

Day-1

Day-1

"Love is a myth and I'm a myth buster!"

I yelled to the whole class, sitting back down at my seat. Immediately everyone started whispering, like Jesus just said the Bible is wrong.

God! I hate that.

Lucky that our history teacher is late. She will give me two years detention for that.

"Here, I completed your stupid dare." I muttered.

"Oh come on Hue, chill out. That was sweet!!" Ryan said, sitting behind me, leaning on my shoulder.

Someone please remind me why am I even friends with him. Sorry, correction, "best friend".

"Don't call me that!" I snapped.

"Can you lighten up a little. Two years Hue! Two years! I know you still can't forget it, but at least try to go with the flow bruv." He started flowing his hand, like it's in air.

I looked at him, same old Ryan. Never allows me to get down. Now I remember why we are friends. Because he knows too much about me. Yup, no other reason.

Don't take me wrong, he is a good guy. But it takes only one incident to change everything you knew, and something like that,  happened to me.

"You still have to complete your dare you know. Can't wait for that." I smirked.

"Now that's more like it! I also can't wait to kiss that hot ass girl." Ryan fist pumped in the air and started walking towards the said girl.

Our history teacher.

"Good morning everyone, today we wi- "

"I'm sorry mam, but did you see my book?" Ryan said, cutting her off. Every one in the class looked at him, waiting for daily entertainment.

"Why would I know 'bout your book Mr. Leyman, and why are you out of your seat?" She furrowed her brows.

"Oh, I thought it's with you, cause I gave it to you myself!" Ryan took one step more, confidently.

"I don't remember anything like that happening." She said, raising an eyebrow.

"No? You came in my dreams, and we had a very long chat about....history." He said, in a seductive tone. A very poor seductive tone.

I face - palmed so hard that my hand started hurting. Nice one Ryan, real smooth.

"Detention Mr. Ryan and don't waste my time. I don't know about you, but I have a lot on my plate." She replied calmly, like it's daily's work for her.

Actually, it is. Miss Suzie is Ryan's crush. She is not too old from us. But old enough to be a teacher.

And when someone gets the privilege to be Ryan's crush, they are in for weeks of headache.