↳ Prolouge

"Hey wait up!" The middle school boy yelled out after he just finished fixing his shoelaces.

"Come on youngjae! You're so slow!" One of his friend yelled back and continued running with the other.

Youngjae pouted to himself as he began to chase them. They were having a bet for those who arrived late at the chosen place, they would pay for it. However he knew, he would lose. Just like always.

The boy came last as he glare at his friends which already began eating without him.

"You're paying again youngjae" one of the boy laughed as he slurped his noodles.

"Can't we play something else?" Youngjae crossed his arm, sulking.

"How about rock, paper, scissors?" The other boy suggested.

"Rock, paper, scissors..?" He repeated unsurely.

His friends began to explain the rules of the game and he understands it quickly as he want them to play it for paying the meal.

"Okay here it goes"

"Rock"

"Paper"

"Scissors!"

Youngjae won for a first timer.

His smile grew wider as he cheered to himself and ordered his noodles. He stared at his hand for a while with a smile on his face.

He never knew, a game would make a change.

❊❊❊

Hello peps~!

Welcome to juric (juyeon x eric from theeeboyyzz) fanfiction,

IMPORTANT: This is gonna be a short stories with 10 chapter and maybe 2,000 words per chapter (人 •͈ᴗ•͈) AND most of these chapter will be on eric's side or third person POV

Get ready with the roller coaster ride, it might suddenly flew to the sea tho ;) this is the kind of book where you gonna yelled, "WHEN ARE THEY GONNA FCKING KISS"

Also, as always I'm sorry if there's any error or grammar mistake , etc and other broken English tho huhuhu. But hope you enjoy it!  (ʘᴗʘ✿)