↳7

"YOUNGJAE PLEASE BE THE MODEL AGAIN"

"Umm.." he doesn't know what to answer to their request.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" the other girl plead, showing her puppy eyes.

"Whyy mee??" He asked, trying to get reason from them.

"Well, the model for today got sick and we couldn't find a replacement, so we only thought of you" the leader explained, pushing the other away from being too close to Youngjae.

"Juyeon will also be there--!" the other cover her mouth from going even further and whispered to her about their unknown fights.

Eric is still not sure whether he wanna go there and faced Juyeon or not. Deep inside his heart, he really miss those brown pupils staring right at him so maybe this is the time.

"We're buying chicken so if you came, one box are all yours" she play with her words, in case he took the bait.

"Alright" he gave up as they cheered and lead the way to the art club and no one was there.

"We're doing outdoor today, so please get yourself change first and we'll fixed the wig for you" they reveal the clothing for the day and Eric immediately shook his head in disapproval.

It was a white gown with a translucent long sleeves. The girls might be the one who planned the costume for today and trying to get a guy to wear it. That's why the real model ran away and lies that they're sick, Youngjae thought.

"PLEASE JUST THIS ONCE BEFORE YOU GRADUATE" The girls plead once more, making the boy agree in defeated.

He grabbed the clothes roughly before putting it on and it fits right with his size. He wore the long stockings and put onto the flat shoes. After that, he look his reflection from the mirror.

I look hideous

The girls fixed his hair, putting on the blonde wig, a flower crown and finishing it off with a simple touch of make up. Everyone of them squeal out of happiness that he looks prettier than any girl would.

Man.. they really play dress up on me like I'm Barbie

He sheepishly went out from the room and sneak onto the small garden, peaking at the place a bit and everyone of the club seems to be already there. And juyeon sat in the middle of the crowd.

His heart start to race so hard, butterflies fluttered in his stomach out of nervousness. Even his palms began to drenched in sweat.

I just hope my armpits doesn't sweat too much

The group of girls pushed Eric to the front of the people sitting on the ground. He was embarrassed with all the attention, he wanna digged a hole and live there forever. Everyone couldn't take off their eyes off him; mostly the guys, and they seems like they don't recognize him.

Juyeon told everyone to shut up and let the model to pose for the first 30 minutes. He began by sitting on the floor, resting his elbow on one of his knee as he laid his head on the fist of his hand, eyes went straight to the person on the center which are Juyeon.

(Part 2 of me, dunno how to describe ;-;)

"Uwaa so pretty"
"She's so pretty, how come i never seen her"
"Stop being thirsty guys"
"I'm not include okay"
"Who is she?"

Suddenly, a girl with a pastel pink bag came after rushing from class. She looked at the model and gasp in happiness.

"OMG YOUNGJAE YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL" Chloe yelled out loud when she recognized him immediately.