↳6

It was already 14 hours, 25 minutes and 6 seconds since Juyeon cut off his friendship with Eric. The young boy froze on his spot for almost 2 hour, thinking about what he had done, how his heart feels so heavy and it feels like it had stop. Tears non stop dropped from his eyes, it's suffocating as if he was under the seas full of his own tears.

Soon, he went out for a walk for 30 minutes to crash at Hyunjoon's place. Hyunjoon was about to go mad when someone kept on ringing the bell but eventually forget about it after he saw how terrible Youngjae look that time.

Youngjae spends most of his time crying on the guest room while hyunjoon grab a bottle of soju for them to drink it off.  He briefly tell him about it and how much those words broke him.

"How can other people find love so easily while I can't. Does the world hate me so much"

The boy mumbled in his dream after being tired of crying all night long. His best friend carried the boy to the bed, pulling the blanket on top of him so he can sleep comfortably since he had class the next day.

Hyunjoon let out a deep sigh, grabbing his phone and found out his boyfriend kept on calling him. He called the other back and it wasn't until long till he pick it up.

"Hyunjuunn, why didn't you pick it up" Hyunjae pouted behind the phone call.

"I've got something important to do than you" he roll his eyes, still amused on how they got to be in a relationship from all the differences.

"Meanieee" he answered.

"Hey jaehyun, I'm just letting you know that i love you" The younger said while laying on his bed, exhausted and ready to fall asleep, also a bit embarrassed for saying that.

"Oh OHHHH. This is odd coming from you, did something happen?" The boy on the other line asked in concern but he was really happy hearing that from his boyfriend.

"I just felt like it"

"Mmm sure. I love you too"

"Hey Youngjae! Wake up, you have class today!" The owner of the house removed the blanket that are comfortably  snuggled with Youngjae.

"NO" he rejected, covering his face with the pillow. "I don't wanna see him nor I want him see me like this. He must've hate me now" he mumbled through the pillow, still haven't get over it.

"Youngjae... Maybe he has his reason" 

"I think saying disgusting right to my face isn't clarified as reason!!" Youngjae fired back, making the guy standing beside the bed sighed.

"Look. I'm hurt too hearing him says that to you, just because you're a dude and you like him. But hey you meet him for just 3 years. You don't know what happen to him in the past" hyunjun tried to came up with possible reason on why Juyeon did it.

He doesn't tried to defend juyeon but he did heard some gossip going around before it was dried off. It wasn't totally much because most people doesn't really know the details. Jaehyun might know but he don't want to really bother him, also he didn't known Youngjae had a crush on his best friend.

There was a long pause coming from the younger before he says, "I'll just give up on him. There's no more hope to make him mine".

I wish that i can break the promise to love and wait for you until you find a partner tho,

But I just can't.

"I'll order some pizza but make sure you're attending class tommorow or Sangyeon gonna be mad" he nagged like any parent would as Youngjae obediently nodded his head like a child so he can really get the pizza.