↳5

So it was the day Juyeon will go out with Chloe; black bob hair, short, bubbly, cute, always love to wear beanie or snapback, often wear shorts or skirt along with a shirt and other to match up with her aesthetic. It wasn't a date but the girl wanted to repay Juyeon for helping her all this time. She only invited him for it because if other came along, it would be hard for them to talk.

Eric already told everything to the older about her likes and traits since she was in one of his class. Also he heard some part of what's her favorite from his other friends.

Juyeon already arrived at the place that she recommended for them to meet. He kept checking up his hair from the mirror in case it's gets ruined. He checked his phone frequently, feeling nervous about it.

It wasn't long until she came, apologize about her being late. Her soft not so loud voice calms the guy as they entered the cafe together. They ordered foods and drinks, also recommending the foods towards the guy.

Juyeon stared at the girl who had tuck the stranded of her hair to the back of her ear as she focused on fixing her bag. She caught him staring at her as she smile innocently, making him blushed a bit.

"This is a fine cafe tho. It's cute" he comment, wandering his eyes around the place, faking like he didn't just stared at her for too long.

"Wait till you eat their food, it's so good!" She told, couldn't wait for their foods to come. "You should bring Youngjae here sometimes, i bet he love it" she added.

"Youngjae?" He was a bit taken aback that she suggested him out of nowhere.

"Yeah, you're both so close right?" She assured.

He gave a nod as both of their food came in time to cut off their conversation. The girl took pictures of their food and a selfie with both of them. Juyeon took a first bite as she laugh, seeing how cute he reacts.

"I've told you, it was good"

His eyes widened a bit. He sure did felt this moment before, even the conversation seems to be replaying. It's like a dejavu but with different people.

Oh last time i was with Youngjae

"Juyeon? You okay?" She waved her small hands in front of him.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, it's just so good. I'm now in cloud nine" he joked making the girl laugh cutely, his heart jumped with anticipation.

Yeah Juyeon there's no time to think about that.

Then, they talked about art and the member of the art club, also gossiping about part of it. Once they finished eating, Juyeon suggested them going to watch a movie and he'll be treating.

From Eric's information, she like horror movie so it should be okay to pick the latest show on air. Eric doesn't like watching horror in the cinema because he got scared and screams easily so it has been so long he didn't watch any horror.

"Oh we're gonna watch horror?" She asked, her brown orbs glimmers like the moonlight.

"Yeah, we can change if you want to--"

"No no no! I love horrors!!" She stated which made the guy chuckled.

They bought two cola and a popcorn to share. The story was kinda scary but she doesn't flinch a bit. All she did was laughed at the ghost and the people who keep screaming. Whereas some of the other girls in the cinema were clinging on their friends and boyfriends.

Soon the movie ended quickly as the sun was ready to setting off and it gave out a beautiful orange sky. They went to the park, sitting under the tree while sketching the scenery on their book.