2 (raizadas)

For lovely readers, here is a lovely chapter... 

Elegance is such a small word to say about the spacious hall which is arranged just for a public interview... The press and media people were seated comfortably all over the hall ... If anyone don't know about singh raizadas, they would be aliens... Excitement and curiosity is the only thing in the face of every men present there...

"Here I present my only son.... The only pride of raizadas... The only person who can manage the entire empire after me.... arnav ... My boy...." Chandrasekar singh raizada proudly introduced his son arnav singh raizada to the media people .... 

With dimpled smile, arnav entered the stage. The aura he carried is not a joke... He is always been caught in many scandals of being irresponsible spoiled brat of rich father... But when it comes to business he can be one ruthless person who is hunger for power and position... 

"He is managing one of the main important project of the company ... And in its success I will officially make him original owner of the entire premise...." Chandrasekar declared with a proud smile...

"Then what about Kabir singh raizada?" Asked one of the people over there and everyone noticed chandrasekar's eyes turning more dark and cold this time which surely sends chill to everyone out there...

"Why don't we ask that directly to him?" Asked arnav in usual soft yet dangerous tone eyeing to the right side where Kabir singh raizada stood with a frowned face... 

It's surely a normal typical family issues of throne games ... And media people always enjoys to dig in their family history... Being first son, arnav is given every possible opportunity to adapt his father's wealth... And being his second son from second wife, Kabir is always considered as a substitute... 

"Even if I was given the position, I could never make it like my brother" said Kabir hugging arnav with all his heart ... And the fake love can be detected even by a one year kid... 

"You would be thinking them as bahubali and ballaldev... But my kids are surely ram and laxman" said Niharika singh raizada with so much love in her voice.... Kabir nodes in agreement

The press meet was successful and they all dispersed with necessary information to highlight about ....

"A final meeting with Rathores to finalise everything" arnav spoke in Curt voice making his father nod in agreement... There was nothing more than that ...the entire way back to home was all silent ....

"Can you make time for dinner?" Asked Niharika looking at arnav...

"If it's not about business, spare me" said arnav playing with his phone already not wanting to look at those accusing eyes of his parents...

"D'Souza family will come ... And we should discuss about the merging plan with them" it's time for chandrasekar to speak leaving no room of further discussion... 

"Then I will make rathore's meeting to the nearest place... And will come to.home by evening 7" saying so arnav gets out of the car ....

He reached Bristol corner at sharp 5 in evening .... He is impressed with the warm welcome of the restaurant... With fast steps he stepped inside his golden cabin to talk about the fashion show which is his dream project... Everything is almost finalised ... Now all he has to do it to get approval of shows stoppers dress with Rathores who is the main investor of the show... 

He sat across the well cushioned sofa opposite to Mr.rathore ... 

After discussing about almost everything he turned to take his master piece.... He opened the soft velvet golden ribbon to untie the first maroon layer to reveal the dress beneath....