3 arnav Kushi

kushi was baffled or rather say annoyed ... He must be insane... She looked into his eyes to see whether he is serious or not...

"How much did you get to do this work?" He asked again now in more serious tone.. she looked everywhere possible to move outside from there...

"I... Don't know what you are asking about" she said with little confidence left inside...

He took the dress from behind and her eyes went in shock to see the state of this dress... The half designed dress is enough to tell its 1/4th value... kushi could connect the dots and now understand that he is misunderstood with her being the culprit here...may be her shoes found at the cabin as she left that in hurry while getting outside...

"Listen I can explain... I really don't know what's all this about... I think you are highly mistaken" kushi stuttered in between not able to form her sentence into a convincing one.. if he didn't believe, what she gonna do... She surely can't repay for the loss... Neither she can't go to jail... She started biting her nails in tensed manner... All the while he looked at her keenly...

"Fine... But... You should accept this ... And tell everyone that someone asked you in purpose" he spatted more like an order to her... She looked at him bewildered... He did believe her... But he wants her to accept this ....

"Listen Mr.whatever... I didn't do this... That's it... If you believe me it's good for you... If not, then it's up to you" kushi snapped in no seconds and turned to leave... She did scared with this man present here...so she don't really waste further time to deal with him...

But in no seconds she was swinged and locked at corner of the cabin... Before she could process the happenings, her hands were locked behind her with his hands and he banged the wall in such force that surely made her shiver in fear.. her eyes brimmed with tears formally ...

"You were the only person who came to the cabin before the mess happened to this beautiful masterpiece... And here instead of begging me to believe you, you are giving attitude?" He asked literally shouting at her making her sweat continuously...

"Listen... I didn't " kushi started again with her explanation by controlling her shivering tone ....

"You have only two options... One to admit the crime and point someone whom I ask you to do... And number two... " He paused to look at the reaction of her which is no less than blank... She sure knows to hide her every emotions in just seconds...

"And?" She asked slowly trying to get away from his clutches and she already decided the second option... And arnav can guess that easily... He smirked at her seeing her confidence...

"You can even give a police complaint... As I didn't do anything... I can prove my innocence" kushi spoke as if she is trying to console her own self... arnav smirk grew wider giving her more fear...

"You think? I will let you prove it?" He asked releasing her slowly and she stumbled back ...

"Fine... Option two is ... Little beneficial for you... A job offer ..." arnav spoke with calm voice to calm her nerves...

She blinked in confusion as what he is telling ...

"Secretary for me" saying so he threw his card over her and starts leaving...

"Don't be late... I prefer people who is punctual... So tomorrow morning sharp 8 o clock" he said without even looking at her baffled expression ...

****

"We can just make her confess dude" aman voiced out in frustration when he saw arnav all calm and composure....

"Get me details of that girl right now" he demanded him without paying any attention of aman's whining... Sighing tiredly he took his mobile phone to process the task he is just given...