4

"are you serious?" Screamed payal in excitement... She is very happy for her friend who got job offer without any help. She is indeed talented but kushi missed all her certificates and that's the reason she couldn't get any jobs. 

"But... Why did he offer me in first place?" Asked kushi with worried lines in her forehead. 

"You should take the offer" Mathew suggested in monotone with no other extralines...

"He believed me that I didn't do anything" kushi still was so confused about his proposal...

"I too told him that you were locked inside and you have claustrophobic disease... He too checked the footage and it clearly showed your state when you ran outside." Mathew  explained to convince kushi to take the offer as arnav would have realised that she is not at fault. 

"But Mathew... I feel something more in his wicked smile" kushi spatted thinking hard about arnav .. his eyes his smile spoke volumes and she couldn't understand what he wants actually.

"Hello miss.drama queen. If luck comes your way, don't show this fake honesty mask and grab that with both hands... " sheetal snapped harshly making kushi roll her eyes at her comment...

"And guys grow up... Is she any 5 year old kid to ask about your advice on her matter?" Asked sheetal making everyone sigh tiredly... This girl always speak her heart without noticing the situation or person... 

"Anyways... From tomorrow onwards my days would be blessed ... As I no longer need to see this unlucky face here" sheetal's words were rude this time. kushi flinched with her words. And was about to pay her back with the same attitude but Mathew signalled her to stop. 

"But.. see I am not blessed enough... I have to see you here daily ... " Snapped payal with a smirk that she taunted her today in the place of kushi making sheetal stomp her foot in frustration... 

*****

"I love you baby" Sushanth snuggled more to the crook of anjali's neck.

"Sushanth, can you please leave me alone" anjali snapped in calm voice not before throwing her handbag over couch .

"Why are you showing attitude?? We are newly married for God's sake... Just behave like the one" Sushanth is really fed with her attitude. They are married for 3 whole months by now and anjali have never accepted him as her husband in any terms. But she always supports him in front of the world like a normal lovely wife. 

"Don't forget that our marriage is just a deal" anjali spoke in a venom filled voice making Sushanth grit his teeth in anger. She is always taunting him with this in daily basis... Marrying for business is not a uncommon thing in their family. Then why she is making it into a big issue. She even have never opposed in their marriage. 

"Look here Sushanth

"Look here Sushanth. The day when my brother accepts you, I will surely become your wife. But for that you have to work hard" anjali put a valid condition for him making him turn pale. He thought she just needs time to adjust with him as he is a total stranger for her... But here how can she demand this, whereas she knew what exact relation they two share.