2

I turned around knowing I had to converse with this annoying human. To add on to my annoyance, he was sleeping.

"Yoongi." I tapped my knuckles on his desk to try and wake him up.

That didn't work.

I was getting even more annoyed now. I get it. He disliked school as much as I do but that doesn't mean sleep in class, or for that matter, sleep in class knowing we had a project to discuss!

I reached over to pinch his shoulder. I was caught by surprise when his hand shot up to stop me by grabbing my wrist. He lifted his head up with slight irritation on his face. "Don't touch me and don't ever try to wake me up from my sleep." He spoke, lightly squeezing my wrist before dropping it. "Didn't you tell me to don't talk at all?" He rolled his eyes. "Stick to your words."

To say that I was shocked was an understatement. "Did you just drop my hand as if I was bacteria?" I answered, slightly offended.

"As if?"

"You know what." I laughed, shaking my head. "Deep breaths Rena. Deep breaths." Don't kill him.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "I don't know if I want to be partnered with a crazy woman."

"I'm trying not to show you crazy." I replied, as my leg started to shake to keep me calm. "Anyway, class is about to be over. Let me just get your number so we can discuss this later on."

He seemed amused by my words but quietly gave me his number as the bell rung for class to be over with. "See you later, partner."

"You've been sitting there with a glare on your face for five minutes straight. Who pissed in your cheerios?" Taehyung asked, placing his lunch on the table. "Did someone notice you weren't wearing a bra?"

"I thought I was the only that noticed that." Taylor plopped down next to Tae. "But you know she probably thought the sweater was thick enough to hide that fact."

"This is our first time seeing each other and you noticed it under 5 minutes tells me that you can't keep your eyes off of me and that you're a stalker." I narrowed my eyes at Tae. "You're not in love with me secretly, are you?"

He rolled his eyes at me, and reached for his water bottle. "Conceited much?"

"Who's conceited? Taehyung?" Jungkook, a friend of Taylor and Tae, slipped into our table. "If I had his looks, I'd be conceited too."

Tae scoffed at the assumption. "No, not me. I was talking about Rena."

"Hi, Rena." Jungkook gave me a small head nod and smile. We weren't friends, but we weren't enemies. I barely had a thought about him.

I nodded back and focused back on my lunch.

Taylor pulled on my tray as she said, "So all that glaring, did Yoongi get on your nerves?"

"He's my partner for an entire month. I have to endure him for 1 whole month." I had to be around him for a month. How would I survive?

"That means he'll be around you a lot, right?" I could hear the excitement growing in her voice. "You could introduce him to me!!"

I looked at Taylor, debating if I should flick her on the head because of her absentminded thinking. I decided against it since that meant I'd have to reach over the table. "Taylor, I'm 100% sure he knows you. You two had classes with each other since you've started this school. You tripped in front of him on your first day here. He was the one that stepped over you as if nothing happened." I shook my head. "That's what started your whole crush on him."