Chapter 3

...- Welcome to your future home darling – Jimin hugged me from the back.
- Wh- what d-do mean my future home? – I said while being slightly uncomfortable in his arms.
- This is where we will live together. Let‘s go inside and let me show you around – he took my hand and started pulling me inside.
The mansion was insanely huge, it had tall white columns in the walkway, the front garden had a sparkling fountain, it was neatly decorated with flora and fauna that I‘ve never laid my eyes on before. Of course all of this had to be taken care of a professional team of gardeners, who I noticed were scattered all around the lawn. As we were walking up to the mansion, I noticed a guy who was younger than all of the other gardeners. I didn‘t see him very clearly but I remember his black hair, as well as his tattooed back which was peeking through his dirty white shirt. The gardener was trimming the bushes nearby and he looked incredibly tired. I felt bad for him but I had no time to even stop for a moment as Jimin was pulling me inside. The inside was even more outstanding 
than the outside : the whole room had marble floors, a few chandliers were hanging from the ornamented high ceiling and that was just the hallway. Jimin smiled at me and gestured to go upstairs with him. It seemed as if the staircase would never end, the mansion had at least 4 or 5 floors. We stopped on the top floor and started walking towards the end of the hallway. I didn‘t even realise how I got there but as I entered the room my eyes instantly went to the black leather covered king size bed facing a huge window with a mesmorising view. Then it dawned on me - I was standing in Jimins room. He slid the glass door open and stepped out onto the roof terrace. I didnt‘t hesitate to follow him outside. Jimin was facing away from me, with his head lifted up to the sky. His hair was softly blowing in the wind and his eyes were closed but I felt like i could still see that special glimmer that he had in them.

He opened his eyes for a moment and looked at me

He opened his eyes for a moment and looked at me. A small shy smile appeared on his perfectly shaped face. He took my hand and pulled me closer to him. He placed me in front of him and hugged my waist from behind. I felt a slight breeze and my body shivered.

- We should head inside. I don‘t want you to feel cold – he whispered into my ear.
My emotions were all over the place. I had no idea how someone could be so sweet and kind and at the same time be a complete dickhead. I thought I hated Jimin from the day I met him, but now I was feeling something unexplainable. Something that warmed my heart like nothing else did before. I felt care, compassion and a feeling of safety from him. I liked it. A lot.
We closed the doors behind us and Jimin went to sit on his bed. He tapped his hand on the silk covers, inviting me to sit next to him.
- I‘m not going to eat you, don‘t worry – he reassured me while letting out a small laugh.
He sounded very believable but I still sat down a bit further from him. Jimins smile turned into  a grin. He put his hand on my thigh and pulled himself closer. My heart started pounding like crazy but I didn‘t want to resist. He leaned closer to my face, brushed his hand through my hair  and kissed me...