Chapter 8

😈🔥🔞

- Huh? – I turned around to see him face to face, but he didn‘t say anything. He just stared at me with his piercing brown eyes and suddenly I felt his soft lips on mine. Jungkook pulled up his warm hands and placed them on my cheeks. He lifted my face up gently. When he kissed me, I felt cold liquid transferring from his mouth to mine. It tasted unusual. Like alcohol mixed with red bull. I freaked out and pushed him away after I realised what he was doing.
- What the fuck Jungkook?! – I shouted at him. I wiped my mouth as the liquid was running down my chin.
- Well.. it somehow tased much better from your mouth – Jungkook smirked and wiped his chin. He stared me down with a satisfied look.
I looked at him with a confused face and started walking away... but Jungkook grabbed my wrist before I could go anywhere further from him.
-Y/N, wait.. – he pulled me back and that made me land in his trained arms, which were holding me tightly.
He pushed me against the fridge and started kissing me again. This 
time it was more soft and gentle, his kisses were sweet and didn‘t taste like alcohol anymore.
- Is this better? – he smirked.
- I guess... – I didn‘t know how to answer his question . So I just looked down at the floor as my face heated up and became red.
- Good. I want you to feel comfortable – he grinned and bent his neck down, then placed it on my lips again. I felt his soft tongue exploring my mouth. I felt something sweet too.
- Try it. This will expel the alcohols taste.  – he winked and let me go...
Jungkook gave me the candy as an apology for forcing to drink his cocktail. I couldn‘t help but to feel a little something for him. It was a strange feeling, but I wanted to feel it again. I must have been so caught up by his irresistable lips that my heart was pumping like crazy and I wanted more. I wanted to feel his lips on mine again, I wanted to feel his strong arms around my body and hear his deep breathing again. But he was walking away...
- Jungkook...– I called after him, as he was about to leave. He turned around and looked at me with soft smile on his cheeks.
I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as my lips touched his. Jungkook was taken aback at first, but then he quickly pulled me closer and gave my waist a tight grip.
He slowly pushed me back to the kitchen counter and lifted me up on it, while still kissing me passionately.

My eyes were on his eye level which made everything easier for him

- I didnt expect this from you, but I dont mind it at all. – he smirked and looked into my eyes while his hands traveled on my hips.
I didn‘t say  anything, but I couldn‘t help myself to give him a little smirk, while pulling his hoodie that I was wearing up and revealing my black lacey bra. Jungkook chuckled and put his lips back on my neck and started kissing and sucking on it intensively, so it would leave his love marks on me.
He slid his hands up to my bra and unclipped it. He threw it down on the floor. He took out an ice cube from the glass and put it in his mouth. Jungkooks icy lips traced down my neck to my chest. He started circling around my nipples. My body shivered from emotions I couldn‘t control.
- Y/N... can we..? – he didn’t finish the sentence, while asking through kisses. I gave him a little 
- head nod, to let him know that it was okay for him to continue.
Once he knew that I was fine with his actions, he started to take off my panties that I was wearing and threw them on the floor so I was completely naked. He pulled away for a second to admire my body up and down as he bit his lips.
- Damn, you are so beautiful – he complimented me and leaned back closer to my face. His lips brushed mine and kissed so deeply, that I could feel his tongue in my mouth fighting with mine.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, while Jungkook pulled down his towel and grabbed his dick while playing with my entrance with the tip of it. I gave a light whimper as his member entered me which made me gasp for air as it was rimming me. It was painful, but pleasing.
He slowly and lightly thrusted his dick in deeper so I would be able to adjust a little before he continued.
His mouth was still locked to mine as one of his hands was squeezing my breast and the other one was on my hips, so he would be able to pull me closer to him.
He began to fasten his moves once I adjusted and rhythmically slammed in and out of me as lust started taking over his body. I could feel his large size streching my walls.
- Ahh, Jungkook, dont stop! – I moaned out of pleasure as I felt myself reaching my highiest points.

He gave out a sigh and pulled me closer, then spread my legs further so he could have more room to go into me

He gave out a sigh and pulled me closer, then spread my legs further so he could have more room to go into me. He started moving more roughly, making me moan loudly as I was brushing my hands through Jungkooks black soft hair.
- Fuck I can‘t hold it in anymore, I‘m cumming! – he groaned and raised his head up with pleasure.
Pounding deeper and faster into my core, we both started moaning loudly as the air around us felt hot and desirable.
- Fuck me, Jungkook! – I dug my nails into his back and felt my body shaking, as my hot liquid was dripping down the counter.
- Now its my turn.. – he panted heavily and pulled his throbbing member out and jerked it rapidly before releasing his hot semen all over my body.
Once he had finished, he leaned his face closer to mine and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips while placing his hands on my neck to deepen the moment. We both tried to chatch our breaths and calm our beating hearts. It seemed like they were beating togehter as one. Jungkook stopped kissing me and looked with his big brown eyes with a small smirk on his face...
- When are we going for round two? – he said and left me sitting on the kitchen counter all messy and breathless...