Chapter 7

Elsa's POV
I visited the Northuldras , Gale , Bruni and the Earth Giants. I bid them goodbye and also decided to bring Bruni with me as he wanted to tag along and it's also better to have someone I know to go with me on my journey with me.

"So um... where actually are we going?" I asked him as he never actually told me about where are we going.
"North a.k.a Santa's workshop, at North Pole" he said calmly. "NORTH POLE?! Why do we even need to go there?" I questioned him.

"Because that's where me and my friends, the guardians live and meet up." He said. "But to be honest what's the point for me to go there?" 

"Well we have to come up with some sort of strategies to defeat pitch and might also to get you prepared for the coming battle. Besides isn't it boring to always stay in the forest, maybe you can treat it as some sort of field trip?" He said jokingly.

"Haha yeah, and I also want to meet your friends too , they must be pretty nice people." I said. "Well let's go." I added, walking to the shore.

When we arrived I see Nokk went on the sea surface, I patted him and looked at Jack. " How are you planning to get there, you can join me if you want."

"Don't you remember I can fly, I'll just fly beside you." He said. I made a leash with ice and leashed Nokk.
Then hopped on him and looked at Jack and seeing him looking at me , I feel my face blushed a little as we looked at each other in the eye.

We both looked and he suddenly asked me breaking the awkwardness "Do you wanna race? The loser will have to do one dare."
"Oh yeah sure, why not?" I replied "Well let's see." Teasing me and we both sped up and headed to North Pole.

Jack's POV
I see Elsa getting on her horse, she looks absolute gorgeous on it , all the beautiful words can be used to describe this scene I'm seeing right now. I looked at Elsa and suddenly she turned to look at me, we exchanged glances.

As we exchanged glances, I can feel my heart rush and a unfamiliar feeling that I never experienced before. I feel my heart pound, giving me a impulse to crash my lips on to hers...

What are you thinking Jack? Stop it with these perverted thoughts of yours. I looked away from Elsa avoiding the awkwardness between us. I then offered Elsa to race me to North Pole. She agreed to the race and we started heading to North's workshop at North Pole.

~Time Skip~
I arrived at North Pole walking around the place not finding Elsa anywhere. I then sat on a tree and faced the ocean seeing Elsa on her horse arriving from far away. Just like our first encounter.

Elsa then reached North Pole and thanked Nokk for the ride. "I win! You now owe me a dare." I shouted, laughing at her with joy. "Haha fine, what do you want me to do."

"I don't know yet, I'll save it until I find something to dare you." , I smirked at her , looking at her annoyed and pissed face. "Let's go" I added.

I pushed open the door and headed inside North's workshop with Elsa. "So this is the place?" She asked me. "Yeah, this is where I live and that's my room." I pointed at my room showing Elsa where it is.

We then walked to the lounge where the guardians are at. "Oh hey Jack you're back... OMG WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!" Bunny yelled, breaking everyone else's eardrums. "She's Elsa. Elsa meet Bunny , Tooth  and Sandy."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Elsa." she said to them. "I always wanted to meet you! Jack told me a lot about you, come here! " Tooth said in a friendly tone ,gesturing Elsa to sit beside her.

Elsa then sat beside Tooth and they started talking, I sat down at a couch beside Bunny. "So this is the Elsa you talked about last time, she looked pretty good. When are you planning to make a move?" He asked , smirking at me.

" I'm not even sure if I like her, besides she will never like me back." I said disappointingly. "You should really look at your face when you're watching her , those concerned eyes and that smile of your for her is definitely a sense of love to her. Thus you never know will she like you back, you never know until you make a move." He said, sounding like a love expert.

"Yeah maybe." I said quietly. "By the way what brings you two here?" Tooth asked me. "Long story."I said and me and Elsa explained the story to the guardians.

"So you're here to help us defeat Pitch!" Tooth said in a disappointed tone. "I thought Jack wanted to introduce his girlfri-" I instantly covered Tooth's mouth. "What did you say Tooth? I can't really hear you." Elsa questioned her. "She said she thought I wanted to bring you on a visit." I said, sending a deadly glare to Tooth and Bunny making them shiver.

"Well let's get going Elsa, we still haven't meet North yet." I offered my hand, pulling her up the beanie she's sitting on and headed to where North is working with the coming Christmas's presents.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Thanks for reading💫

What do you think will happen next? Comment and let me know what do you think

Will Jack find out his love for Elsa?

Will he confess his feelings to her?

Tell me what do you think!!💓

Feel free to drop down any possible ideas and suggestions for the story and I might consider using it :)

Hope you loved my story

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER❤️

VOTE

COMMENT

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

ENJOY MY STORY💙