Chapter 22

Elsa's POV
I can't believe Pitch stole the book from me... It's all my fault, if I'm stronger, none of this will happen, Manny and the Guardians entrusted the book to me, and now I lost it to Pitch's hands...
But at least Pitch and Hans have a high chance of not understanding the book...

I think everything will be alright, right?

Me and Jack arrived at the library,
"Hmm...Where should we start first." Jack said childishly, like a wondrous kid that's about to explore, looking up at all the bookshelves in the library.

I took out the paper with the clues, and studied it with Jack, "Pitch already has the Mind stone...so now we'll have to search for the rest before he does...Magical place where everything can happen, both unpredictable and predictable... this probably refers to the Mind stone..." Jack said.

"How do you know?" I asked him.
"Have you ever heard of the Story of the World of Dreams?"

"Nope." I said, looking at Jack curiously.
Jack headed to one of the bookshelves and took out a book and handed it to me. I looked at the book, it wrote 'World of Dreams'.

Me and Jack sat down on a couch and I opened the book, starting to read it.
When I opened it, I don't see any words on the book, only pictures.
"Sandy wrote this book, so there isn't any words as she can't write. It's a picture book. Mind if I read you through the book?" Jack asked.

"Okay!" I said , giving Jack a smile.

Jack's POV
"When this world was created, it was separated into two different worlds.
The Dream world and the Reality world, and this here is the Reality world, where a person would have most control of what would happen.

The Dream world is a separate world that works in your mind. In the Dream World, everything could happen, things you always dreamed of and things you never expected and experienced...
Different people will have their own unique Dream World, it's the most magical and mysterious place ever." I read.

"I think you know the rest of the book. Pitch and Sandy are the Guardians of the Dream World, Pitch gives people nightmares. Sandy gives people sweet dreams they always wanted. I think Pitch found the Mind stone in the Dream World when he was giving people nightmares..." I added, while covering the book.

"What a nice story...So now let's focus on the other clues?" Elsa asked.
"Sure! But which one should we start off with, I don't understand any one of them." I laughed.
"Same here."Elsa laughed.

Seems that Elsa is turning back to her normal self after what happened a while back then. I can't stand seeing her crying and being sad, it hurts my heart. I'm glad that she's alright now.

"The place to all secrets, where all is found." Elsa read.
"Why does this phrase seems familiar to me... I feel like I heard it before." Elsa said to me.

"Where all is found... all is found.......?
Elsa! The song! The lullaby you sang to Jamie's sister when we visited them! When all is los-"
"When all is lost, then all is found..." Elsa interrupted me, singing the last phrase of the song.

"Where does the song hint to? If we know the background of the song, we'll probably know where the stone is!" I said excitedly.

"The stone is at Athohallan!" Elsa squealed in joy.
"Thanks Jack!"

"Athohallan? Where?" I asked. I lived on this planet for more than 300 years but never heard of such a place before, where is that?
"Athohallan holds magnificent power, her powers enables a person to read through the past and see memories, only the ones who were called by her can see what she holds..." She answered.