Chapter 2 ~get off my land~

Today was another calm day watching the clouds make shapes, went suddenly a tree suddenly filled my view i screamed and rolled out if the way "WHAT THE HECK?!!!" I screamed suddenly i felt two pairs of energy.  I flew up into the air and crossed my arms over my chest as my tail flicked in angry i saw two wired men flying towards me "Two things! One did yall throw the tree that almost crushed me, and two why are you on my land" i growled. "We're very sorry ma'am we where training and- wait you have a tail.. YOUR A SAIYAN JUST LIKE US!!"  The tall one with Orange outfit gasped i swear he had stars in his eyes. "What are you talkin about mister?! I-"I froze when i saw the man beside him we stared at each other "Vera?!" The short man said with sadness and happiness my body froze in my dreams I've heard that name and this man looked like the boy i drew in my dreams. "M-My name is Makayla not Vera" i huffed my mind must be playing tricks on me. Right? "Vegeta what are you talkin about? you know this girl?" The tall man asked "Yes Kakarot she is my long lost little sister.. Vera its me Vegeta your big brother.." The man said as he flew up to me and gently grabbed my hands "I've been looking everywhere for you Vera!" He said i looked up at him he was alittle taller than me. Suddenly a memory hit me like a brick "Vera you pest get out of here!! I dont want you here!!" A man yelled as he slapped me and i fell to the floor The man growled as he got closer to me. The man looked like the man infront of me just without the mustache. "G-get away from me!" I whsipered. "What Vera? Sis its be Vegeta your big brother" 'Vegeta' said pulling me closer to him "No! Get away!" I pushed away from him "Your just like that man who hurt me!!! Get off my land right now before you get hurt!" I growled. "Vera I'm not leaving with out you your my baby sister! And that man who hirt you was our father not me i never hurt you!!" 'Vegeta' said getting closer to me holding his arms out "My name is MAKAYLA NOT VERA!!! And I said GET OFF MY LAND RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed as my body filled with energy and hair went blonde "SONIC WAVE!!" i screamed as i clapped my hands sending Vegeta and Kakarot flying backwards.

"I wont repeat again" i growled as Vegeta and Kakarot got up

"I wont repeat again" i growled as Vegeta and Kakarot got up. "Wow she's strong!!" Goku said looking at Vegeta, Vegeta growled "Dont touch my sister Kakarot! We have to get her back to bulmas but without hurting her so i can tell her everything. I'll detract her " Vegeta growled Goku nodded "Makayla listen please" Vegeta said flying up again. Makayla watched him. "Dont worry my dear little sister your big brother will protect you" Makayla remember me! Remember all the fun times we had!" Vegeta said getting closer to me i froze as another flashback hit me
Flashback~
"Come on Vera!" My big brother laughed as he ran past me "but what if dada gets mad? I dont wanna be punished again" I asked "Dont worry my dear little sister your big brother will protect you!" My brotger said as he picked me up and threw me up in the air before catching me making me giggle.
End of flashback~
Before i could reply something hid the back of my neck my body went limp but before i could fall to the ground Vegeta caught me. Before i past out Vegeta spoke "Dont worry little sis i got you" then everything went black.
Vegeta and Goku got back to bulmas place "Dad who's that?" Goten asked pointing at the girl in Vegetas arms. "Mom dad and goku brought a girl home!!!" Trunks yelled Bulma came running "Vegeta who is this?" Bulma asked "this is my little sister Vera, but she goes by Makayla" Vegeta said walking pasted his wife. Vegeta gently placed his sister down on the guest bed "Vegeta I've never seen nor heard you speak so calm.." Bulma said Vegeta sighed "She is my little sister i need her to remember me.. But its annoying that i have to do it why can't she just remember me?!" Vegeta growled "how long has she been missing?" Bulma asked "17 years" Vegeta replied. "Give her time she can't just instantly remember you" bulma said walking out