part two

authors note

in tech ed class right now, but i'm glad I could/can update for you awesome readers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumors p.o.v.

When Tristan was all patched up i walked him to the kitchen to make a snack for us "so Tristan why was Justin bullying you" I asked, he looked at his feet "because my mommy, daddy, and brother went missing when I was 2" he said as he held up three fingers, I put down the third finger.

We talked fo a little bit longer until the ovens timer went off and when I opened it the smell of cookies instantly spread through out the kitchen.

I passed a cookie to Tristan and had one myself, we ate in silence fro about a minute until thundering footsteps came running towards the kitchen, us

Soon there where about five teenagers standing at the kitchen door "what the hell smells so good" one of the guys said, i laughed and hid the cookies behind me and Tristan "you guys must be crazy there isn't anything good smelling in here" I said.

They looked at me confused, then angrily "get out rouge" dude 3 said, I groaned "I would if i could, but Tyler is a butt and won't let me" I sat down and gave another cookie to Tristan "want a cookie" I asked.

They looked confused "but i thought there weren't anything cookies in here" the only girl said " and why can't you leave" dude 1 said.

"Because your alpha I my mate and i still have to join the pack" they looked like they didn't believe me, I smiled when a plan came to thought.

I stood up "how about we make a deal, if i prove to you that I am Tylers mate then you give me $10 and if you prove that i'm not then ill gave you $10 and leave" I put out my hand "deal" I said, he looked doubtful but shook my hand.

I passed them all a cookie "TYLER" I screamed, there was a pair of footsteps running towards us. soon Tyler appeared.

He looked worried "what happened? Who's hurt? Why...does it smell like cookies" we all laughed at the last one "Tyler aren't I your mate" he nodded his head and i passed him a cookie/

I turned to the first guy "told you, know pay up" he grumbled as he dug around in his pocket and handed me the money. Tristan was laughing while the others looked shocked. "oh by the way i'm Rumor" i said.

After a bit of talking I learned that all of their names are Jake, Luke, Ally, Greg, and Josh. Jake and Josh are twins and Ally is Lukes mate, Greg is third-in-command and Josh is beta.

Luke is Tylers brother and Ally is Gregs little sister, and when Ally and Luke found out that they were mates Greg beat the living snot out of Luke as a 'warning' but i'm pretty sure he just wanted to unch someone.

We talked until all the cookies were gone an it was late, we put Tristan to bed about three hours ago. Maybe being in Tyers pack isn't as bad a it seems.