Part 4

Rumors p.o.v.

It has been a week since I had that nightmare and every night my dreams of him torchuring me became more vivid and real.

I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me, especially Lucia...oh yea and Tyler (lol jk). Lucia and me have become very close, along with a few other children. Me, Lucy, and her friend Anna usually hang out with Tristian.

Me and the children where watching t.v. (SpongeBob of course) when there was a knock on the door, I went to answer it. When I opened the door there was a package with a note taped to it.

I opened the note and almost had a heart attack, it said:

Dear lovley Rumor,

I miss you, all the fun we had together and all the memories. We should get together soon, and I heard that you found your mate, that just won't do. If you want him to be safe along with those little children Lucy, Tristian, and Anna I believe, then you better meet me in the forest and come alone.

From Nathan

P.s. Hope you like the little present in the box, they hold so many memories of us when you were here

(End of note fyi)

I put the note down and opened the box, inside was a pair of handcuffs covered in blood. My blood. He used these when he whipped or raped me.

I dropped them and started screaming, I kicked the box away and hide in a corner. Flash backs of Nathan started coming back, when we first met and he was nice and sweet, when everything went wrong, and when the torchure began.

When someone tried to get close to me I scream even louder, except for when Lucy tried. She approached me on the brink of tears and hugged me along with Trsitaina and Anna, I started to calm down and that's when Tyler tried to get near me. He looks so much like Nathan, I started to scoot away from him.

He looked hurt, sad, and confused "whats wrong baby" he asked, I lifted a shaky finger and pointed at the box that was across the room.

He and a few warriors went to look at it along with his father, after a few minutes he looked in the box and growled so loud that the house shook and the children hugged closer to me. Tyler turned to me "who's blood is that" he asked and I whimpered, I tried to speak but I couldn't until Lucy gave me a hug again, I relaxed and was ready "it's mine' he growled and the kids whimpered, so I pulled them closer as an instinct.

He tried to get close to me again but I whimpered and scooted back more, he growled "why won't you let me near you Rumor" he yelled, I whimpered and looked down at my feet.

"You look like him" his eyes softened and he backed away, he started mumbling "why would he do this, he promised me he wouldn't" I am confused.

"What Tyler" I asked, he looked at me "Nthan said he wouldn't do anything to you when I found, he promised when we were little" what the hell "what are you talking about" I motion for the parents to take the kids out of the room, when they were out we continued.

"What do you mean he promised you when you were little, how did you know him then" I asked, he turned and looked me in the eye "he made a promise to me when we were kid that he wouldn't do anything to my mate if I didn't do anything to his" I nodded "but Nathan never found his mate" he nodded.

"But how did you know him when you were younger" he sighed "he...he's my brother" he said and I gasped.

He tried to take my hand but I retracted "you you monster, how could that be..." I screamed again so loud that he retreated. Why moongoddess why me?