chapter 17

I was just stood there looking like a complete idiot, what just happened? Why was Perth so aggressive? Maybe he missed breakfast? Oh well whatever his problem was I'd figure it out later.

Maybe I was just overthinking everything, I decided to go and find Gun, I'd missed him since I went away. I found him sitting on his phone on the steps outside the university building.

"Hey dude." I called as I walked towards him.

He looked up and smiled. I sat down next to him.

"How's it going?" I asked

"Alright, I'm only needed for one scene today so just wish they'd hurry up and get set up because I said I'd meet Mark later to run through the script for our big scene." Said Gun

"Oh right, how are you feeling about that? Got to be a little nervous right?" I asked

"I get to kiss Mark, why would I be nervous." He laughed as he said it.

I was glad that at least Gun seemed the same. "So are you ever going to make a move on him?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. It would be weird dating someone I work with, you know they say never mix business with pleasure. Maybe after we finish this project I'll ask him out to dinner but for now friends is probably the best idea." He said

I couldn't argue with that, relationships could cause issues if you worked together.

"Gun, Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?" He replied

"What's up with Perth? I was just talking with Saint and Perth turned up and he just seemed really angry." I said

"I don't know what's going on with him but he's been like that for a few weeks. The only people he isn't rude to are Saint and New. Everyone else gets attitude from him. I heard that Yacht almost punched him yesterday."

"What? Are you serious? Perth and Yacht have been friends for as long as Perth and Mark. Why would they be fighting?" I asked

"I don't know but Mark won't speak to him either now. But I don't know what happened between them because he won't tell me. Anyway I've got to go. I'll catch up with you later." Said Gun and he got up and walked away.

I sat there for a while trying to process what Gun had said. Perth wasn't like this so what was going on? I thought about calling Saint but decided that might not be the best idea. If Mark wouldn't tell Gun what was going on he wasn't going to tell me and I didn't have Yachts number. My only option was Mean, I just hoped he was in a better mood now he'd spoken to New.

I decided to go and find Mean but as I stood up I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and there was Mean smiling at me.

"Hey I was just coming to look for you." I said

"Well now you don't need to." He said

"Is everything ok? You weren't your usual self this morning."

"Yeah, sorry. I had stuff on my mind but it's all sorted now. Are you ready for today?" Asked Mean.

"Yes I'm ready but ....... ummm..... what scene are we filming today?" I asked. (Come on, I've been away for ages, do you really expect me to remember the shooting schedule?)

"What? I thought you said that you were ok after yesterday! How can you have forgotten what we're shooting today?"

"I am ok, but I just can't remember." I said

"Coffee shop scene where Tin tries to get Can's phone number." He said

I started to laugh

"What's so funny?" Mean asked.