Female's Next Chapter (Men go to the next)

previous:

  You walked in and saw the room had a main color scheme, (favorite color). You loved it. It had a vintage, but modern style to it. You went to the bed, laid down, and soon, fell into a deep sleep.

Now: 

You awoke in a soft bed. You shot up, forgetting what happened yesterday. You took a breath as the memories came flooding back. You were in Hell. You stood up and slowly stretched. "Ok, it's ok... Lav did say that the answers would come to me..." You sighed and headed to the bathroom. You decided to take a shower and was in the process of taking your clothes off when you caught a glimpse of (hair color/colors) in the mirror. You shot your head over to see what it was. You make eye contact with what you deducted as your reflection. You had (favorite color) irises, (hair length) (hair colors/colors), and you had (skin color). You looked closer to your face and took in the big scar on your left eye. You were confused on how you got this new scar, but didn't think on it for too long. You just got in the shower when you heard the door of your built-in shower be knocked upon. You froze, waiting for anything. You then heard the door open, a shuffle, then shut once more. You peaked through the edge of the curtain you pulled aside and saw a pile of clothes on the counter of the sink. You hurried and got done with the shower, wrapped a towel around you, then stepped out. You looked at the pile of clothing, now noticing the dark piece of paper. You cocked your head to the side, picked the paper up, then read the note.

"Dear (Y/N), 

Here are some clothes that were left on the stairs this morning. They had a note with them, addressing them to you. I don't know who did it, and I can tell you it wasn't Lavender. Me and Vaggie checked the clothes to be sure they were safe, and they seem to be harmless. The main item is here, the others are on your bed. If they aren't acceptable, let me know. Ill help you get some more!

~Charlie"

You put the note down on the counter, picked the piece of clothing and examined it. 

It was a very simple dress, but it was very beautiful

It was a very simple dress, but it was very beautiful. You smiled at beautiful dress and put it on. It hugged your curves, which made the dress even more pretty. You grabbed a hair brush, and started to brush your hair. You were humming a tune as you opened the door. You put the brush down, turned the lights off, and left the bathroom. You went to your bed and found the remaining articles of clothing. There was nice black heels laying there. You put them on and looked at yourself in the wall mirror. You looked good. You loved the dress. You looked at the bed once more and found a nice red lace hat. You put your hair in a low pony-tail (or left it alone if your hair is short) and slid the hat on your head. The hat helped pull the entire look together nicely. You smiled at your reflexion. You left the room and headed down to the lobby. 

I know this is short, I just want to be able to explain this scenario for both sexes. I hope you understand! :3