The Villains Known as The Carolers

Bakugo's POV:

Today is December the 23rd and everyone won't stop talking about Christmas. Shitty hair is going to see his family a few towns over. Icyhot is eating dinner with his siblings. Last but not least that damn nerd wants me to come over like when we were kids. Everytime he asks I say the same thing.

"Not interested so leave me alone."

Then a little kid dressed up like my hero suit walks up to me with a present in his hands.

"Merry Christmas Ground Zero sir. I made you a gift as a thank you for all you're work. "

I keep walking and say.

"Sorry but I don't celiberate the holidays kid. Now run along home."

The little boy starts to cry. So Deku comforts him as a kept walking.
As I was walking home from the grocery store with the ingredients to make miso ramen. I heard a comotion at the front of an electronics store. The TVs at the window was showing the news broadcast.

< this just in. Number one hero Endever was found unconscious in an alley not far from his home. He's currently in ICU. Witnesses say he was packed in snow from around his surroundings. It was as if the villains who attacked him were trying to make Endever into a snowman. He is just one of many who have been attacked by the villains known as the Carolers. Their motives are still unclear on why they choose their targets, but this much we do know. The Carolers only attack one person per day.>

After hearing the news story. I head straight home. Once done with dinner. I go upstairs to my room and get ready for bed. By this point it's close to midnight. As I lay in bed about to drift off into slumber. My phone goes off.

"GRR Fuck! Who's calling me at this hour!?"

Upon looking at my bright ass phone. I saw that it was Deku. So I swiped him to voicemail. Not even a minute later he was calling again. This went on until the seventh time when I answered the phone.

"Deku I'm trying to get some sleep."

I could hear him panting as he said.

"Kacchan huh-huh I'm on my way over."

"Don't bother. I'm not spending the holiday with you nerd."

"Kacchan it's about the Carolers they're-"

I hung up the phone before he could finish and went back off to sleep. When I closed my eyes and started to relax. I heard the floor creek behind where i was facing.