Merry Christmas

"Kacchan, hey Kacchan wake up please!"

"Uh?"

I opened my eyes to see Deku sitting beside me with his hands on my chest. From the looks of it. He was performing CPR on me.

"Deku I-"

I was interrupted with a strong huge around my neck and torso.

"I'm so glad you're alright!"

"Yeah I'm fine."

I go to stand up but I feel weak. So I ask Deku for a favor.

"Deku could you help me up? I need to be somewhere right now in a hurry."

He must have seen the determination in my eyes because he didn't argue with me about my health. I road piggy back on Deku as we jumped from roof to rooftop. I pointed down at the little boy from earlier who was calling out my hero name looking for me. Right as he was about to collapse onto the snow. We managed to catch him.

"Woah there little man. We got ya."

His eyes sparkled with joy. So I took off my coat and wrapped him up to keep him warm.

"There, now you have a present from me."

"Really!? I can keep it!? Oh thank you so much Ground Zero. This is the best gift ever."

I smiles as I ruffled his hair. Then he hands me the gift he made.

"This is for you."

When I opened the gift. Teardrops start to form. It was a necklace that matched his. One said best and the other said hero. The little kid had made them out beeds and twine. On the one reading best. There were little jars that could hold my sweat. He called them the lucky strikes. That way I could use these to make more sweat if I was in a cold environment. On the other one that was his. It had little grenade looking charms on it.

"Are you crying Kacchan?"

"N-no I just have peppermint in my eyes that's all."

Before anything else was said. I hugged the kid and said.

"Thank you so much. I'll keep this with me at all times."

"Merry Christmas Ground Zero."

"Merry Christmas little man."

THE END

A//N

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy new year everyone 😊❤