EPISODE I: Sleeping Beauty

SUMMARY: 
In the northern regions of Scotland where the kingdom of Isle of Wynnloghan rests, the king and queen are celebrating the birth of their newborn daughter, the princess Aífe. On the day of her christening, the regents summon a group of seven fairies to act as the princess's godmothers and bestow upon her magical gifts that will benefit her in the future. However, the proceedings are suddenly interrupted by the unexpected arrival of a malevolent eighth fairy named Carabosse who is most displeased at not being invited along with the other seven. She informs both the regents and the people of Wynnloghan of a prophecy in which a being of unimaginable power will reign supreme over the land, bringing death and eternal darkness all around her and awakening an Age of Blood. Afterwards, Carabosse curses the infant princess to fall into a sleep-like death on her 18th birthday should she prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel before vanishing from sight.

In effort to save their precious daughter, the king and queen have all of the spinning wheels burned and tasked the seven fairies to take the princess far away from the kingdom and protect her at all costs while the regents sent out their armed forces to search and kill Carabosse, believing to be the figure to bring about the Age of Blood. The seven fairies raised the young Aífe in a small secluded hut in the woods, naming her "Briar Rose". As the years went by as the princess aged, she turned out to be quiet, indifferent, disobedient and draws strange symbols on the walls in her room while displaying some magical abilities that are beyond her control like placing animals under a vicious control when singing an eerie song. Nonetheless, the fairies tried their best to look after her and keep her out of trouble. Meanwhile, a young prince from a neighboring kingdom, Arthur, was riding through the woods on his steed and stumbled upon Aífe. The two fall instantly in love and agree to marry, but when she tells the fairies about this, they disapprove, since her 18th birthday is tomorrow and she'll be dead soon anyway. In response, Aífe throws a violent temper tantrum, screaming at an ear-piercing volume that almost deafens their ears and insults them all before storming off into her room.

The next morning, the fairies escort Aífe over to the castle before they are ambushed by goblins, who brutally slay three of them, abduct Aífe and take her to Carabosse in the hidden faerie realm beyond the moors. Once there, Aífe is lured into a dark cavernous castle underground where she discovers a spinning wheel before haphazardly pricking her finger onto the spindle, sending her into a deep slumber. The remaining fairies find Arthur to help them find the princess and when they finally reach the secret lair, they find Carabosse performing mystical ritual on the unconscious princess and as she raises a dagger, looking ready to stab Aífe to death, Arthur lunges with his sword at the ready and impales Carabosse through the heart, mortally wounding her. He rushes to tend to Aífe and gives her a kiss to wake her up. However, the dying Carabosse chuckles sadistically and reveals that she was actually about to stab herself as part of the ritual and that she is Aífe's true mother. The objective of the ritual was to awaken the beast within her daughter by spilling her own blood by the next full moon. At that very moment, Aífe jolts awake with glowing eyes before she embraces Arthur.

Unfortunately for him, she fatally stabs him through the stomach with a clawed hand and absorbs his soul, killing him instantly. She kills the rest of the fairies and then transforms into her true form as an immensely powerful being as foretold in the prophecy, bringing about the Age of Blood, killing thousands of innocent lives and ruling over the land with an iron fist.

CAST:
Princess Aífe "Briar Rose"/Sleeping Beauty, the princess of the Isle of Wynnloghan was raised by the seven fairies who is cursed to fall asleep for a thousand years. She turns out to be the prophesied figure to bring about an apocalyptic event called the Age of Blood.

Prince Arthur, a young prince from a neighboring kingdom who falls in love with Aífe when they first meet and is determined to marry her.

Carabosse, a wicked fairy who cursed Aífe at infancy to fall asleep when she turns 18. She is revealed to be Aífe's biological mother who had an affair with the king.

King Maoldònaich, Aífe's father and the king of the Isle of Wynnloghan who ordered all spinning wheels burned to protect his daughter from the curse.

Queen Fionninghua, Aífe's mother and the queen of the Isle of Wynnloghan.

The Seven Fairies (Gwenifer, Olwina, Ærin, Elinor, Tagwen, Lyneth and Iona)