EPISODE XL: The Ugly Duckling

SUMMARY: 
Inside the barnyard of a farm, a duck couple give birth to a new duckling. Unfortunately for them, when the egg hatches, there is only a swan cygnet. When the father duck accuses his mate of having an affair, she chokes him to death out of anger. Before long, the so-called duckling is bullied and harassed by his brothers and the other farm animals for his looks that he runs away from the farm.

Now lost and alone in the forest with no one to love him. That is until he is found by a flock of wild ducks and geese in the wilderness and promises to look after him. However, hunting season arrives and everyone is shot and killed by the hunters, leaving duckling alone again. After wandering the forest for hours, he is found by an old woman who takes him in. But her pet cat and hen make fun of him as well, causing the duckling to run away back into the wilderness in tears. The miserable duckling decides to spend the winter alone inside of a cave near a river. Five winters later, the duckling grows up into a beautiful swan and grows more depressed when he sees a flock of beautiful. He discovers a deadly trap set up by the hunters and decides to kill himself rather than spend an entire life of ridicule. But the other swans rescue him and accept him into their flock, making him realize that he is a swan the whole time. However, the swan no longer cares about what others think or say about him and rejects their kindness by killing them all and breaking their necks, having descended into madness from all the torment.

He returns to the barnyard where he was born to find the animals still consider him ugly and harass him, but then uses his wings to grab an axe and uses it to kill every last animal on the farm as revenge for their bullying.

CAST:
The Duckling, a young swan who is bullied and harassed for being different and "ugly".