EPISODE III: Cinderella

SUMMARY: 
In a beautiful French kingdom, Lord Fay looked after his daughter, Ella, who is raised to be kind and gentle, no matter what. But then the day came when he had remarried a prideful, vindictive and selfish madam, Lady Sylviane De Saint-Pierre, who has two daughters, Csena and Marie, who were just as cruel and uncaring as their mother. Behind closed doors, Ella's new stepfamily would mock her, berate her for the silliest of reasons and even physically beat her, but was forced to keep quiet about this to her father. Then one day, Lord Fay left to meet with the king, but died from an unknown ailment. After this, De Saint-Pierre fires the staff from the chateau and forces Ella into a life of servitude for her and her daughters, working hard maniac labor as their scullery maid, cooking and cleaning tirelessly all day and all night and making her sleep in the cellar.

She often sleeps near the fireplace at night for warmth, which would often leave her covered in soot, making her stepsisters mock her, giving her the name "Cinderella". Months go by with Ella doing all of the chores for her stepfamily and enduring verbal and physical abuse by De Saint-Pierre. Her mental health begins to slowly deteriorate, but she does her best to hide her boiling rage behind a fake smile and kind words. Meanwhile, Prince Constantine hosts a royal ball in the palace and invites every eligible maiden in the kingdom. When Ella and her stepfamily receive their invites, De Saint-Pierre burns Ella's and forbids her from going with her daughters taunting her, saying that maids were not allowed at the ball. The depressed Cinderella is left behind all alone at the chateau before she throws a fit of rage, knocking things to the ground and cutting up the walls with kitchen utensils to spite her stepmother before she breaks down into tears. All of the sudden, a mysterious woman appears before her, saying that she's her Fairy Godmother. She gives her help in attending the ball by transforming a pumpkin into a golden carriage as her mode of transportation and turns her rags into a beautiful gown made of jewels and a delicate pair of glass slippers. The Fairy Godmother then warns Ella that the spell will end at midnight. At the ball, Constantine rejects every suitor given to him, especially Csena and Marie, until his falls upon Ella in her gown and dances with her, leaving De Saint-Pierre and her daughter angered.

Ella manages to slip away from the ball just before midnight with no one, not even her stepfamily, suspecting anything. The next morning, Ella is forced into cleaning up the mess she left behind in the chateau all the while, her stepsisters complain about the mystery woman from last night. Constantine hosts another royal ball the next day and Ella attends once again. However, this time, midnight arrives and Ella rushes out of the palace with Constantine tailing behind as the spell unravels, though she accidentally leaves a single glass slipper behind. De Saint-Pierre begins to suspect Ella to be the mystery woman from the ball and punishes her viciously, slapping her and insulting her angrily before she locks her in the cellar to die. At the same time, Constantine sets out a search across the kingdom fitting the slipper on the feet of every maiden to find the mystery woman to be his bride. Back at the chateau, Ella overhears her stepmother via pipe that he plans to poison her with mercury while also revealing that she poisoned her father before he left that day. This realization causes Ella's sanity to snap entirely as she is now hellbent on afflicting vengeance on her stepfamily. An unseen force frees Ella from the cellar and uses the other slipper as a deadly weapon. Ella fatally stabs Csena and Maria to death before going to find De Saint-Pierre, ranting about all the abuse she was forced to endure. Ella and her stepmother get into a fierce fight where the former gains the upper hand by stabbing her non-fatally in the shoulder.

Constantine arrives at the chateau to discover Ella to be the mystery woman and proposes to her. As they are leaving, Ella sees from the carriage her wounded stepmother sauntering out of the chateau in defeat. She then silently commands a murder of crows to go peck out her eyes, causing her to go blind forever. After the wedding, the still-deranged Ella sneaks into the bedroom with a knife and impales her husband in the head repeatedly until it turns into a bloody mess. She then lies to the staff, saying a robber snuck in as the Fairy Godmother watches Ella with a sadistic smirk, proud that she has finally gotten her revenge.

CAST:
Ella Fay/Cinderella, a kind, but emotionally-unstable girl made a scullery maid by her abusive stepfamily.

Lady Sylviane De Saint-Pierre, Lord Fay's new wife and the cruel and unloving stepmother of Ella who forces her into endless physical labor.

Csena and Marie De Saint-Pierre, Ella's equally-cruel and vain stepsisters who both desire to marry Constantine and live the high life.

Prince Constantine, the crown-prince of the kingdom who hosts the royal balls in order to select an eligible maid to become his queen.

The Fairy Godmother, a passionate, magical and majestic being who grants Ella the opportunity to attend the ball.

Lord Fay, Ella's caring father who had died from mercury poisoning.