Six

I skip school for the next few days, I can't believe this is my life. They follow me all over saying over and over, join us, join us, join us. All I do is cry and yell now a days, Max comes over sometimes and my mom pops in and out but is mostly in New York. I can't keep the voices out, over and over, more and more everyday. I can't take it anymore it's too much, my grades are failing, I got kicked off the cheer time, Max and I don't talk that much and if we do we end up fighting. I can't take my life. I get out my laptop out and make a video.
"Hi, most of you know me. The girl who's family died, I'm Scarlett. My family's died and I see and hear them all the time telling me to join them and that no one cares about me, I won't believe it but no one likes me now a days. The cheer team were my only friends I really ever had and they kicked me off so I just sit around with my dead sisters. My boyfriend doesn't seem to care about me at all, Max I love you but your always busy. Maybe Clare was right and you don't care about me as much as I thought which is ok. I just can't do it anymore, my own mom isn't even around. That's it." I say hitting post. I get up and walk into the bathroom with a knife in my hand, I lock the door and just sit on the bathroom floor crying.
"So close Scarlett, come home." Taylor says. I take the knife and press it into my wrist and pull. I cry out as the do the other one.
"That's it sis." Clare says. I slide farther into the floor as the blood spreads.
I hear a faint pounding on the door, I'm going on and out and can't keep my eyes open but I hear it.
"Scarlett! Scarlett!" Max yells. I hear what sounds like him slamming his body at the door. "Scarlett! Open the door! Scarlett! Baby please! Scarlett!" The door breaks. I feel hands on my wrists. "Scarlett."
.....
The end