Kyle!!

Kate's POV

I ran back to Santa's study with my hat. "I have to go. Kyle said he was coming over today to help me wrap presents but I wasn't there." I said.

"Wait! Slow down, who's Kyle?" Santa asked. Hugs just then walked in. "Her hot best friend." She said. I blushed. "How hot is he?" Carol asked. I showed her the picture and she almost fainted.

"Go!!!" She yelled. "I'll hold him off." She added, gesturing to Santa, who stood up and started running towards me yelling, 'Don't trust boys!!!'

I put on my hat and appeared on Kyle's doorstep. I knocked on the door. Kyle's mom opened it. "Hi Mrs. Anderson. Is Kyle home?" I asked. "Sorry Kate, he just left." She said. "Okay thanks." I said. I turned around and ran around the fence. I came out onto the road. I saw Kyle at my old house.

I ran over and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled when he saw me. "Hey Kate." He said. "Hi Kyle." I replied. "I thought I was coming over here." He said. "The last two day have been really weird. My mom died." I said.

I felt his strong arms wrap around me but I continued. "Can you keep a secret?" I asked. Can I show him? I asked Santa in my head. I guess so. He grumbled. Kyle nodded.  "I live with Santa. And the elves are my friends and..." I heard a rustling in my bag. I knelt down and put it on the ground.

I unzipped it and Lars hopped out. He waved at Kyle who stared, wide-eyed. "Lars! What are you doing here?" I asked. "I got stuck in your bag!" He said. Do you want to see my new house?" I asked Kyle. He nodded. Lars hopped in my bag and I zipped it a little bit.

I put it on my back. "Kyle, wrap your arms around me and hold on tight. He nodded and did as told. I put on my hat and closed my eyes.

When I opened them I was face to face with....