Plan B

‘Miss ya Already!! Next week’s your birthday! Can’t wait; Happy Birthday!!!”

Sophie smirked and said, “I’m about to see more and more madness huh?”

In life, we get old and stuff but we can’t blame the fact that we love Birthdays despite the fact that were getting old.

Tuesday Morning

“Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you...”  Sophie heard someone said

Sophie opened her eyes and saw the people she has been longing to see. Skyler Tipton, a blonde with blue eyes, the girl who’s wearing her Diamond Academy uniform, which is a black pencil skirt that starts at the waist and ends an inch above the knee, long sleeved buttoned up shirt, a gray necktie and ballet flats, it’s her personalized uniform; Jacob Bolton, a black haired dude with gray-ish black eyes, he’s wearing his Diamond Academy uniforms which is a white buttoned up shirt, a Diamond Academy varsity jacket, black jeans, black vans and his favorite gun necklace; Cher Greene, she’s wearing a sleeveless buttoned up shirt and white jeans; Rebecca Greene, she’s wearing a white tank top, gray vest, ripped jeans and high cut sneakers; Cedric Hale, he’s wearing a gray buttoned up shirt and jeans; Edward Hale, he’s wearing the same buttoned up shirt as Cedric’s, a black cardigan buttoned, white jeans and sneakers; and last but not the least, her Mother, Emma Smith, she have blond hair, light blue eyes and a amazing smile, she’s  wearing a plain white shirt, jeans and a gray scarf. Sophie sat up and saw birthday presents at the end of her bed.

She smirked and said, “What are you guys doing here?”

“Dude, it’s your BIRTHDAY!!” Skyler screamed

“My what?” Sophie asked, pretending to be clueless

“Birthday, what’s up with you?” Jacob asked

Sophie glared at him and said, “Hmmm, let me think, it’s like 5:01 am and tons of people showed up in my bedroom with me still in my jammies. What d’you reckon is the problem?”

“Maybe the part that you’re still in your Pj’s?”  Cedric said

“Hahaha, “Sophie laughed sarcastically

“What’s wrong?” Cher asked

Sophie glared at her and Cher shrugged, “ALL OF YOU OUT!!!!” Sophie screamed

Everyone’s eyes widened and went out; everyone except for one, her Mother.

“Mom, please, I need rest” Sophie said

“Aww, still grumpy? Am I and Maddie the only people who can endure your glare? Or did you already found someone who can endure it outside the family?” her Mother asked

“Nope,” Sophie said

“Well, we can still change that. Your dads only want someone to make you yourself. He just wants you to live normal. And with you on the DiamondAcademy home school program, you can’t live a normal life” her Mother said

Sophie stared at her and rolled her eyes, “Fine Mom, I get your point. So if you wouldn’t mind, can I please sleep?”

Emma smiled and said, “Fine, good night”:

“Yeah, yeah” Sophie said, as Emma walks out of the door.

Limousine

Sophie smirked at all of Cedric, Edward and Jacob’s jokes. She never cared for any of them and most importantly, she’s too busy talking with Skyler about something. Most of it is about a guy named Niall Horan; A contestant in a reality search. She kept on blabbing about how hot he is and how awesome he is. It just irritated Sophie, since she likes Harry Styles.