Team Galaxy

Team Galaxy

“Welcome to my own sweet hell” Sophie muttered under her breath and heard someone laugh behind her. She turned and saw familiar mesmerizing brown eyes that are staring at her. She recognized him as, Daniel. He is Daniel.

At that point of time, life begun to change for Sophie; It’s not just her simple no close relationship rule broken, but also something more. Something that neither of them will figure out until the time is right, until the time the Pandora’s Box is opened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a week after Sophie’s first day and by far she’s freaked out as hell. She can’t understand why on earth people get so obsessed with her! C’mon, she’s just an heiress stuck in a pathetic Public School for how long? No one knows. She just wanna go back home. She misses everything of her old school; the awesome school campus, the huge cafeteria, the classrooms and most importantly, her classmates/ best friends. Yes, Sophie’s homesick. So, she decided to go back home. She went back to the Smith Mansions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Welcome Home, Ms. Sophie.” said all the maids of the SmithMansion

Sophie stared at them and went inside. She’s wearing a loose gray shirt, black shorts and black wedge .She doesn’t care whether they greet them or not. She just wants go home and get some rest from the mess Public School have. She wants peace and quiet, that’s all.

“Miss,” she heard Maddie say

“What,” Sophie answere

“You have classes today,” Maddie said

“I have what?” Sophie said, staring at Maddie. NO one informed her about this? NO one told her about the classes! Besides, she’s not enrolled in Diamond academy, so why take the classes?

“Miss, I think you’re late for business class.” Maddie said 

“I’m what!” Sophie screamed

“Late for business class,” Maddie said, calmly

“Dude, why didn’t you tell me?” Sophie said, running towards the library to attend her business class.

Maddie smiled and shook her head and just smiled

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Library

Sophie stared at the door like hell. She don’t know what to do if Sir. Raymond murders her. Yes, that dude might have a bone for laughter, but he’s really scary when he’s mad. And Jason’s the living proof of that. Sophie took a deep breath and remembered the only thing Skyler said to her that’s really meaningful, ‘It’s better to do something and face it’s consequences than to look back after ten years or so and realize that your worst mistake is not doing the thing you should’ve done.’ Sophie took another deep breath and opened the door only to see something that shocked her.  

“WELCOME BACK, SOPHIE!!!” everyone screamed

Sophie’s eyes widened and saw that everyone she knows is there. Her best-est friends, Skyler Tipton, a girl with curly black hair, fair skin and bright blue eyes; and Jacob Bolton, a dude with dark brown hair, a not-so-pale skin and black eyes. Her teachers are also there, Sir Raymond, Miss Delacour, Coach Lynch, Miss Louisse, Miss Jordan and Miss Haley. They all have welcoming faces making Sophie felt like she’s already at home. It’s all perfect, except for one thing.