The news

Sophie went to all of her classes against her will. who would want to spend their Saturday looked in a classroom with only you for a student, so no one can blame her. Her schedules a bit complicated from the normal teens but, its worth it.

First she have her Kenso class from a world renowned Kendo teacher, Coach Lynch. She have short spiky black hair and eyes thats similar to cats. Her next class is Fashion 101, with a world renowned stylist Ms. Louisse; she have bleached blond hair with pink and purple streaks underneath it. Next is Bussiness class with Sir Raymond, a thin dude with a bone for jokes that always fail to crack his only student, Sophie. And lastly, is Miss. Delaclour, for her French Class; this girl have silverly blond hair and bright blue eyes. That girl is like a barbie doll according to Sophie's brother, Jason, who asked Ms. Delaclour thrice and got dumped harshly thrice.

Back to the story, Sophie's now walking towards her parents office, tired after all her classes. She now got her hair in a messy bun held by a pen and her eyes under her glasses. When she finally arrived at her parents office, she heard screaming. It seems that her parents are arguing.

"This is insane!" her mom screamed

"NO, it isn't! It's absulutely brilliant."her dad answered

"How can it be brilliant, Ronald?"

" It's brilliant in a way that she'll be able to smile again. Don't you miss it?"

She heard her mom sigh.

"See?" her dad said, "It's for her sake Emma. She'll be better if she found a person who can make her smile. We can't always rely on Skyler and Jacob. Sooner or later they'll leave."

"Fine, but its a Public School. You know all the students there."

Public school, Sophie thought and without thinking she opened the door glaring at her parents.

"Sophie." Her dad said, shocked

"Yeah, it's me." Sophie said a bit coldly, loosening her glare, "what's up with the public school and ME?"

She saw her mom blink her amazing green eyes and looked at  her dad, who nodded and said, "Sophie, you'll be out on the Diamond Academy, homeschool program and go to a public school. No buts."

"What!" Sophie screamed, :"I won't go!"

"Sophie Jazmin Smith!" her dad roared, "You'll go to a Public School or you'll lose your precious Firebolt!"

Sophie glared at her dad. Lose her Firebolt? He can't do that, she loves that car very much. It's one of the fastest car ever made by the Smith Industries and she owns one of them.

"I mean it." her dad said

Sophie sighed in defeat, still not taking away her glare, "When?"

"Next week." Her dad said, "next week, you'll go the school."

"For how long?" Sophie asked,

"Until, you learned to smile, again. We can't always rely on Tipton and Bolton, can we?"

"Whatever." Sophie said, looking at her Mom one last time, before leaving the office...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As weird as it seems, the craziness will start next chapter. HOpe you'll wait for it^-^

Please Review^-^