Information #2

5 months passed. And i was released from Hospital. Once i got out the rumour of me having a perfectly balanced Light and Darkness magic and having a Galaxia Gyden. I was titled "The Child of The Celestian Twins" The Celestian Twins is a god of the Galaxy. One Twin posses Light Galaxy powers that governs half of the Galaxy and Planets and one has the Dark magic.

I took the Exam of the School of Magic and got the Top 1 of the whole school. And which made me Student Council President because of Fate and family connections. I was responsible of who i would choose as members and that ticked me off.

I am very lazy beyond compare. And i even need to handle my speech on the Entrance Ceremony.

There is one event where Dale was welcoming people who got top scores then suddenly the Heroine barged in attracting all the attention and cutting my speech off that made Dale furious.

Since Dale is a straight-foward person who cares about manners and Intelligence above everything else and being Cold and Indifferent between others. And the worst part is that Dale is a boy. (CAN BE DESCRIBED AS A BOY).

Dale looks like a boy. Sounds like a boy and is counted in the Boys dorm. And is very short. Not the average Long haired sexy ideal Student Council President that is in your head.

The Average height of Everybody is 5'8 and Dale is litteraly 4'5.

Can Also be described as a Cute elementary school boy.

You guys might think of him as Tsundere but a Kuudere-Yandere type.

He may be cute but once he gets angry he isn't cute. Ok Skip all of that Explaining since you all Imagine Dale Wrong.

Tommorow is also the start if the game.

Goodluck

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Dale Ludenberg Celesté

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Dale Ludenberg Celesté