Say wow

*One month later*
The day had finally came where Jae had to play a couple songs for JYP so he can stay in the group. It would be lying to say that Jae wasn't nervous. He was he had so much anxiety from when he woke up. Everyone could tell as soon as they woke up that Jae was nervous, Brian being the caring and comforting person that he is tried to comfort Jae and tell him that it was gonna be ok and the hes so good and had a huge chance he was gonna get to stay. Stay with day6, stay with sungjin,wonpil, and dowoon, but most importantly stay with him. Plus JYP doesn't randomly add a new member after three years if he didn't think he was good, especially if this trainee has only been a trainer for two days and then added into a group.
After eating, they all got dressed and the time came where they all had to leave and do a couple more runs through the songs before it was time. After about an hour or two there was a knock on the door and you could see jaes eyes go wide and all color in his face leave. Brian went up to him gave him a quick hug for reassurance and then went back to his place before JYP walked in.  They said their hellos and how are you feelings then it was time to play. They all huddled up and did a quick talk and did their first song which was Hi Hello, then Stop The Rain, and finally to end on a crazy note was Emergency. During the entire process you could see JYPs face get more and more pleased with how good not only Jae was doing the entire group was doing. JYP gave them a lot of compliments and told they that he did an outstanding job. Hearing those words really made him less nervous knowing that he did a really good job. All that was left was the final result. After five minutes of deciding what to do, the words that will forever stay in jaes mind came out of JYPs mouth" I'm sorry park jaehyung but you are," dramatic pause "in the group congratulations."
With that Jae was so surprised and shocked all he could do was just stand there in aw.
After JYP left Brian's first instance was to run up to jae and give him the biggest hug. Jae was in tears got he got to stay in the group and be with his hopefully soon to be boyfriend.

////
Omg I finally got this chapter out.no joke I wrote this entire chapter while under a lockdown at school. But I hope you like this chapter and everyone need to follow their solo Instagrams now.