Vacation - Part 2

**This story contains sexual content**

After spending a week in New York City, I've decided it's not for me. People are rude, they're crazy drivers, I was robbed twice, and almost every time we try to go somewhere we get mobbed by Niall's fans. Once they figured out we'd be here for a while, we were never alone. Niall didn't want to get security at first, but after the third time, he called someone in and now we can't leave the hotel without them.

But, it's not a huge problem. I took what Niall said about the both of us using this trip as a break seriously and I don't think I've ever had so much sex with anyone in such a short amount of time. I called Niall insatiable, but something has been unlocked in me. Niall smacked my ass once and now I really like to be spanked.

I've become a whole new woman. 

Sunday morning passes with wake-up blow jobs that turns into shower sex that turns into Niall deciding to become a nude photographer. Now, it's lunch time and we've just eaten and now on our way to the Statue of Liberty. We were supposed to go two days ago but it was snowing really bad so we stayed in bed instead. 

The sun shines and warms my face, but it's still twenty-five degrees outside so the snow won't be melting anytime soon. Niall has his arm around me, partly to keep us both warm but also because we're between two very large men keeping the fans outside the hotel out of the way. We quickly get into the back of the black SUV waiting for us, which is warm and inviting, and sit in the very back row so our two security guards can sit in the second row. 

When the SUV pull away from the curb, the group of fans chase after us for a few seconds but soon give up. 

"We should've gone to Colorado," I comment, my eyes looking at all the snow on the sides of the road. "Gotten a little cabin in a small ski town."

"Had some privacy," Niall grumbles as he pulls his gloves off. I take his hand in mine and bring it up to my lips for a kiss. 

"If you want to leave early, I'd be fine with that. I'd even be happy to leave this cold as hell weather behind for some surfing in Australia."

Niall smiles at me and leans his head back. "You don't want to stay?"

"It's not that. People know we're here now so...it's not as relaxing. I feel so on edge every time we leave the hotel."

"What if we just...didn't leave the hotel?" Niall smirks and moves his hand to my thigh. 

I roll my eyes but smile back at him. "There is such a thing as too much sex, I think," I whisper to him. 

"Not when it comes to you," he whispers back. "But I want to leave if you're feeling so anxious. I gotta take care of you."

I lean in to kiss him quickly. "You're so kind. Would you want to go to Australia or Colorado?"

"You know I love Australia. And since right now is their summer, it's a great time to go."

"You could work on your tan."

Niall leans in closer to me and squeezes my leg. "You know there are nudist beaches in Australia? You could get tan all over."

"Niall," I flush and try to imagine it. "I think we should go to Australia."

"But don't forget we have tickets to see Hamilton tomorrow night. I'll see if I can get us plane tickets for Tuesday morning."

I put my hand on his cheek and pull him in for a kiss. "Guess we're off on a new adventure."