Sleepover :)

Axel's POV

"Axel honey are you all ready to go?" My mother called from downstairs. I had just finished packing and was waiting for Esther to come and pick me up.

"Yeah mum!" I shouted back making my way downstairs carrying my damn heavy overnight bag

"You want some help with that?"

"Yeah please mum"

She took the bag off me without any struggling at all! Am I really THAT weak? Man I'll have to start going to the gym...

"Thanks mum"

"No trouble at all sweetie" she smiled

BEEP BEEP. That would be Esther right on time!

"Bye mum!" I waved

"Have a good night sweetheart ring me if there is any trouble!" She kissed my forehead ruffling my hair, great now I'll have to fix it again! I smiled and left.

"HEY, HEY, HEY! HELLO, HELLO, HELLO! Welcome to your first class limo!" Esther enthused

"First class? There are dog hairs all over and McDonald's on the floor....how... old are those chicken nuggets?" Eww I should really help her clean her car.

"I don't know, forgot they were even there! Now shut up and let the 'chauffeur' drive in peace!"

I rolled my eyes and did as I was told.

When we were approaching the street Dahvie lived on Esther made a left turn...huh where is she going?

"Hey Dahvie's house is up there, where are you going?" I inquired she smirked oh no please tell me she is not picking up Ri--

"Riley's house!" She beamed. Oh no!why didn't she tell me!?

"Why didn't you tell me!?" I repeated out loud this time

"Beeeeecause! You would of not come to the sleepover!"

"I would of! Well I would of still come if you were not the one giving her a lift as well!"

She tutted and rolled her eyes

" sorry not sorry? Anyway it's too late now so get over it!"

"Jerk..." I muttered under my breath

"Heard that!" Grrr she hears every bloody thing!

We were approaching Riley's house I started panicking, I like her so much! Her long brown hair....it looks softer than silk! And her eyes her beautiful brown eyes were to die for! She didn't even have to wear makeup to look great! She was coming out to the car and was wearing the cutest jumper ever with a baby panda stitched on it!

"HEEEYYY!" She smiled hopping into the back seat.

"G'day" Esther said nudging me smirking. Crap what do I say uhh think quick!

"Hi" I said without emotion

She smiled. Oh man I messed up! I could of started a conversation with her! Crap it was so silent in the car and it would take around 20 minutes to get to Dahvie's! Ok let's start a convo...but what about? Hmm something to find out that she is defiantly single! Umm

"So anyone lose their 'V Card' lately?" I blurted out, Esther was pissing herself laughing while me and Riley both turned bright red, oh God why did I say that!

"No Axel dear I haven't" Esther said failing to maintain her laughter

"Err...I haven't either, I haven't even went out with a boy ever since I broke up with Alvin...." Riley said nervously, who the hell was Alvin?