Chapter 12 :)

Hello my pretties! Guess who? In case you didn't it me! Esther lol enjoy.

Jack's POV

I walked up Jasmin's driveway at least I think this was it? I looked down on the piece of paper my mum gave me with her address on it, yep this is it. I hope Axel is here, when she dragged him off it looked liked she was taking him to hers. Anyway I wasn't going to knock. I am a man! I am gonna burst in here like a wrecking ball! I banged open the door.
"AXE---WHHAA? AHHHH! JESUS WHAT THE FU---? WHY? WHAT!?" I screamed, seeing Axel and Jasmin having a full in make out session, oh god she was pulling down his boxers!
"Uhh Axel this is the hospital bill for my broken nose..!" I hastily said handing it to him and running out of there. Oh God what have I just witnessed...I rand home.

Esther's POV

no....please tell me this isn't happening...
I watched Axel give Jasmin a hickey then she made her way down to crotch... After Jack ran out, she started giving Axel some....pleasure...
Oh Glob I need to he out of here! I left the house not wanting to let the others see my tears....I walked down to Riley's house and knocked on the door.
"Esther? He--what's wrong??" She questioned yanking me into her house. She sat me on her bed and repeated her question.
"I have to tell you something" I sobbed
"Anything! I won't judge!"
" I like Axel..."
"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!" She sang
"So then...why are you crying?"
"Him and Jasmin are making out..."
"Wait what!? But I thought she was going out with Tyler?"
"She is or was. But I guess that doesn't mean anything to her" I sighed.
"Aww I'm sure he is just drunk or something and likes you too"
"No Riley. He doesn't not in that way."
Riley came over and hugged me,
"you don't know that"
"I do."
"I have never seen you cry before..."
"That's because I don't...well until now"
"Awww, cheer up there are so many other men on the market! There is, Charlie, Alan, Danny, Jack, Ha-"
"Jack?? I thought you and him are going out?"
"What no! Why would you think that!"
"You came in holding hands with him at the restaurant today"
"I hold hands with all my friends idiot! You should know that by now" she giggled.
"Well I have a bad memory" I smiled.
"You think I haven't noticed?" She laughed.
"Nein, your too oblivious"
"Oh stop with your German language! Where did you even learn that?"
"google. Now stop hugging me i need to breath doofus!"
"So rude!" She huffed childishly.
I laughed then saw a mark on her neck. A cut, like a scratch?
"Hey what happened to your neck?"
"Wha- oh that was just from earlier at the restaurant" she scratched the back of her head awkwardly.
"Did Jasmin give that to you?"
"Yeah.."
"Oh my Glob, she is a real bitch sometimes!"
"Your telling me. But look it's ok it's not sore or anything"
"Aww I would of bitch slapped her for you!"
"No need I already did" she laughed
"I have taught you well!" I smiled.

Well that's the end of this chapter sorry if it's short! Ttfn!