You Took My Virginity..

Yunlan wake up and look beside him, Wei was sleeping peacefully.

Well! It's not a shocked situation coz they were sharing beds but then he feel something,he looked inside the bed sheet.

He was froze in his spot, he became another statute of liberty,his yes we're wide by shocked like they will going to fell from their place,his mouth was wide open that easily hundred mosquito can go inside and came back like wondering in cave, his throat feel dry, words can't came out from his mouth.

Shen wei stir a little then he open his eyes, he was sleeping on edge of bed when he saw yunlan turn his face to him, he try to get in but he fell from the bed.

"Aaaahh "he scream whole rubbing his butt and for making situation worse he was wearing only his lower pants coz he have a habit not ear clothes while sleeping.

What happened? Ask shen Wei when he get up from the floor.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhh "scream yunlan like girls as he was thinking he was raped by shen Wei.

Why are you screaming? Ask again confused Wei still running his butt.

But for his concern no one came side the room coz he don't know that their rooms are soundproof.

Yunlan covered himself with blanket "who will going to marry me now? You have to take responsibility? You take my virginity? As he start faking cry.

As inside yunlan mind he feel like his as  a fairy tail, as he meet a stranger and they ended up sleeping together,fie him he did not mind as of he was funked by Wei a charming prince.

" What"!!!!!!!! Shout shen Wei.

He start crying loud as he covers his body with his both hands,shen Wei was too confused then he ask "why are you saying I took your virginity? Then he added to himself" well i don't mind if I did that "

"what? What did you just says? Ask yunlan wiping his fake tears.

Ah! I was saying why are you saying I take your virginity said Wei.

" Are you moron? Ask yunlan looking confuse at shen Wei

No! Why? Ask shen Wei.

Then why I'm asked here and you too? Ask yunlan.

After hearing yunlan sentence shen Wei burst into laughing "hahahahahahhahah".

Tears falling from his eyes then he wipe them still trying to control his laughing then he said "I.. I.. Took... Yo...your...vir...vir. Pff..hahahahhhahhahha.. Virginity".

" hey! Why are you laughing ask yunlan as now he's verge if crying.

When shen Wei saw those beautiful brown hazel teary eyes, he immediately stopped his laughing.

Tears start falling from his innocent eyes and of course, shen Wei can't see his crush crying, he sit beside him and wiped his tears.

Yunlan was looking to cute while sniffing "I'm sorry yunlan, I did not meant to making you cry actually yesterday you fell unconscious in Bathroom so I called uncle Li another gave you injection and I take off your clothes so I can wipe you so that your fever does not get high" said Wei.

Now yunlan was feeling too embarrassed but blushing too Coz of shen Wei sitting to close to him.

Then shen Wei lean forward towards yunlan ear, his breath in yunlan neck, making yunlan crazy then Wei whispered "I did not my to take your Virginity and then to take my responsibility".

Yunlan don't know what to do as he covers his whole body with blanket like a caterpillar.